You are here

C:MD/C:R Scrapped Content Thread

Pages

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
C:MD/C:R Scrapped Content Thread
#1 Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 15:35

In this thread, we'll post/discuss things that end up on the cutting room floor of C:R!

I'll start with a juicy one!

Here's how the super early Eagle used to look like before it was completely rebuilt from the ground up. :O

Edited by: FatCat on 20/11/2016 - 22:04
hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 16:27

is it in the files? if so, could you make a proper car from it - i like it dammit! more than vanilla. i like exhausts and side intakes. or it's just a ps?

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 16:38

hazardic wrote:
is it in the files? if so, could you make a proper car from it - i like it dammit! more than vanilla. i like exhausts and side intakes. or it's just a ps?

Unfortunately, the only remnants of it that i found in the game files were the rims, everything else is gone. Also, i love it more than the new Eagle too =D I really hope Stainless includes it as an unlockable after you beat the game or something and doesn't just leave it out completely. :<

Edited by: FatCat on Thu, 20/11/2014 - 16:40
Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:03

Hot damn that IS better than the one that made it ingame! I mean... DAT BLOWER! Also, it looks more alike the C1 Eagle.

Psyrgery's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:07

FatCat wrote:
hazardic wrote:

Unfortunately, the only remnants of it that i found in the game files were the rims, everything else is gone. Also, i love it more than the new Eagle too =D I really hope Stainless includes it as an unlockable after you beat the game or something and doesn't just leave it out completely. :<

Amazing discovery FatCat!

It resembles one of the first Eagle's concept art, plus a bit of ol' Eagle 1 at the front.

I love it!, hope Stainless includes it in some sort of DLC or as a free download

Max is back. Let there be blood and motor oil

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:26

Psyrgery wrote:

Amazing discovery FatCat!

It resembles one of the first Eagle's concept art, plus a bit of ol' Eagle 1 at the front.

I love it!, hope Stainless includes it in some sort of DLC or as a free download

You know what's so special about this particular design of the eagle? It looks 90s futuristic, unlike the new one which is more modern futuristic.

Edited by: FatCat on Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:27
KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:28

How you get that pic if there is only rims for it?
For anyone who hadn't see, there is another pic of same car:

Rims are ugly and something other things I dislike but it has potential. Fat Cat, you need to remake that car if Stainless don't give it us.

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 17:35

KakkaHousu wrote:

Nobby posted a pic of his quadcopter in a recent thread, i clicked the pic to make it bigger, it took me to his photobucket, and that picture was in his photobucket. :3

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 18:08

FatCat wrote:
KakkaHousu wrote:

Nobby posted a pic of his quadcopter in a recent thread, i clicked the pic to make it bigger, it took me to his photobucket, and that picture was in his photobucket. :3

so maybe ester egg from Nobby?

deadsheep's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 18:58

Woah, never seen that one. I have to be honest though, I'm glad they gave up on that one. It does have potential, but it just looks odd, and very cartoonish.
The headlights do look cool, and i'm digging these side exhausts and the significantly wider back, it feels more C2ish.
However, I'm not too happy with the current Eagle either.

I think the current Eagle could borrow some of the aggressiveness of that earlier one.

Anyways, this is just my opinion and everyone has the right to disagree.

Breakin&#039;Benny's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Thu, 20/11/2014 - 19:12

That white-colored concept art Eagle R... is it supposed to say that the Eagle and Hawk aren't going to be the only cars you can pick a color for? It's a nice idea for multiplayer, as I could get tired of the same colors on the cars. Hands up for Caddy FatCat coloured with urine?

Pages