You are here

Carmageddon 1+2 on steam

kajqrd's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Carmageddon 1+2 on steam
#1 Submitted: Wed, 08/10/2014 - 17:44

Hi. I bought Carmageddon Reincarnation on Kickstarter. And I redeemed my code for it on steam as soon as it became available. Since then Carmageddon 1 and 2 has become part of the Reincarnation package. Is there a way for us early backers to get this as well and if so where do I find it?

SapoPT's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 08/10/2014 - 17:58

Its on your Steam Inventory

kajqrd's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 08/10/2014 - 18:37

Sorry, no it isn't.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 08/10/2014 - 21:38

Hi kajqrd,

The Carmageddon Max Pack and Carmageddon 2 free gifts should have been added into your Steam Inventory for you to redeem or gift to a friend. However we have been experiencing issues with this. If it's not in your inventory and you cannot see the games in your library please send us a support request at http://support.carmageddon.com and include your Steam ID we'll look into this further for you.

kajqrd's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 09/10/2014 - 10:48

Thanks a lot. I've submitted a ticket :-)

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 24/10/2014 - 10:44

EYE have it!

Thank you Stainless!

Do you tech support c2? I mean wacom_tablet drivers dont like carmageddon 2 so they block left mouse click upon quitting carmageddon 2, which is evil conspiracy against graphics artists and illustrators =/

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 24/10/2014 - 10:49

CzechDeath wrote:
EYE have it!

Thank you Stainless!

Do you tech support c2? I mean wacom_tablet drivers dont like carmageddon 2 so they block left mouse click upon quitting carmageddon 2, which is evil conspiracy against graphics artists and illustrators =/

Artists and illustrators didn't even exist in 1997.

Spoiler:
I'm kidding. :P
randomness