Alex's Garage

Pages

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 03/01/2018 - 13:49

Errol wrote:
MrDeviance wrote:
Sad to see you go but I understand the situation. I saw it coming miles away. This is no way to treat a game nor a modding community after so much PR that relied in hype...
So many broken promises to us fans and a very mediocre remake with very poor optimization and shitloads of bugs.
R.I.P Stainless
I guess it could have been worse...
Others outright ran away with the kickstarter money and never made anything...
So at least Stainless didn't steal the money but this is a pathetic and bitter reason to cheer myself up...
I am so glad that I didn't donate to Kickstarter. I would have been livid now.

Oh do fuck off.

Spoiler:
Edited by: Errol on Tue, 16/01/2018 - 20:52

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 07/01/2018 - 12:47

Errol wrote:
Oh do fuck off.

Spoiler:
Errol wrote:
Yup! It also has better FBX support (fixed a few annoying bugs too), a proper material editor and a handful of other funky-fresh features.

Hopefully out... soon! (Posted on 10/11/2016)

Says the guy that was THE FIRST to abandon ship after he boasted working on major conversion features just to leave his major project hanging due to losing interest just like everybody else did..
I think you fucked off before I did, partner.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Sun, 07/01/2018 - 12:51
Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 07/01/2018 - 13:23

MrDeviance wrote:
Says the guy that was THE FIRST to abandon ship after he boasted working on major conversion features just to leave his major project hanging due to losing interest just like everybody else did..

I'm not sure I follow, what did you actually do for the CMD community? One could argue you didn't even board the ship in the first place.
Errol might have put Flummery on hiatus, but not only is it a great converting tool: CMD-modding started with his work.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 07/01/2018 - 13:25

he was on a different ship.......a pirate ship.

never forget.

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Sun, 07/01/2018 - 16:39

MrDeviance wrote:

Not a lack of interest but a total lack of time. Unfortunately some things slipped (pretty much every one of my hobbies has taken a back-burner for the last 12 months).

Amusingly, the features mentioned in the quoted post were actually released in a beta of Flummery late 2016. There have been a couple of betas since then too.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

timmy76's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 08/01/2018 - 14:18

Where is the ban hammer when you need it.

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 09/01/2018 - 13:41

Hey Alex, I realise I haven't posted here on the subject of your leaving. I'm sorry to see your leaving and feel somewhat responsible due to my "abandoning ship" on Flummery.

You're more than welcome to loiter in #carma should you want.

-Errol

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 09/01/2018 - 18:18

Hey Errol

You've played no part in me stopping the mods I assure you, if it wasn't for you I would have never started in the first place, I'm sure the same goes for the other few people who used flummery in any way so please don't feel responsible.

I've been quite busy with other work the last few months so I haven't had much time to be on #carma but I'll be back soon :)

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 16/01/2018 - 14:29

Also this thread devolved quickly, I don't suppose we can get back on track? I'll be back soon.

Edited by: AlexTSK on Tue, 16/01/2018 - 14:33
hazardic's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 17/01/2018 - 18:44

wow good news. i started to forget CMD while playing Assetto Corsa :D

Pages

randomness