You are here

Alex's Garage [Multiple Projects Under Way]

Pages

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 17/09/2017 - 08:13

It's really a bummer that we won't get to see that awesome APC in game to have it paired with the Suppressor and I also think it sucks that after waiting so much to see it, you won't release the Cleaver.

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sun, 17/09/2017 - 08:19

I never planned to make the APC into a working in-game car, same with the Highway unit both of those are just concepts. Like I said I'm going to finish the vehicles I have started but they may not end up in the game because at the moment I just don't have time to set up mod cars, especially if nobody is going to play with them.

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sun, 17/09/2017 - 08:45

AlexTSK wrote:
I never planned to make the APC into a working in-game car, same with the Highway unit both of those are just concepts. Like I said I'm going to finish the vehicles I have started but they may not end up in the game because at the moment I just don't have time to set up mod cars, especially if nobody is going to play with them.

Aww well. Maybe at least if you do finish them, you can release them and somebody here can add them to the game at least.
I would love to play with them but I know that just one person saying this doesn't really matter on the grand scheme of things.
I like the cars a lot.
It would be cool to see all of your cars even in gta 5 at one point.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Sun, 17/09/2017 - 08:46
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sun, 17/09/2017 - 16:54

Once I finish the job I'm working on now I should have some more time and get to completing the Eagle MK1 which I do intent to put in the game, maybe as one last mod in case there is no more updates on CMD.

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 20/09/2017 - 14:01

AlexTSK wrote:
Once I finish the job I'm working on now I should have some more time and get to completing the Eagle MK1 which I do intent to put in the game, maybe as one last mod in case there is no more updates on CMD.

eagle mk1 - yes! but no countslash, eagle proto (which externals are almost done) or rod?..

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 20/09/2017 - 16:17

I have pretty much run out of motivation for making mods out of my cars .I'm still very much excited to finish the cars that are on the list like the proto eagle, hawk, countslash, and cleaver but they will just have to remain artworks for the time being and not actual playable cars. As much as I'd like to see them in the game the process is too time consuming for me personally and takes away from other things I could be doing

If there is news that CMD will get the modding tools that we were told would get released some years back Id be happy to get back to modding. Until then I'm helping Mad Mike with some level props and getting back to other cars and projects that I've started that aren't Carmageddon related.

Helomyname's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 20/09/2017 - 23:43

Anywhere we can follow your other work?

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 21/09/2017 - 08:02

Yeah sure you can, here's all the places I'm active

Twitter : @AlexTsekot

Facebook

My Portfolio

Artstation

Deviantart

Add me on Steam : AlexTSK

If you feel like having a chat about anything/have questions I'm usually available on my Discord server : https://discord.gg/jYpVuqs

flykas's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 21/09/2017 - 12:55

Not so great news, but I understand.
Juts to let you know that I try out all new mod vehicles and your mods are really great, I was hoping for Bare bones hotrod to be in CR:] also cannobal looks sick.

Well lets see what future will bring, I really hope that carma modding will be still resurrected:]

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 21/09/2017 - 13:33

flykas wrote:
Not so great news, but I understand.
Juts to let you know that I try out all new mod vehicles and your mods are really great, I was hoping for Bare bones hotrod to be in CR:] also cannobal looks sick.

Well lets see what future will bring, I really hope that carma modding will be still resurrected:]

Thanks a lot :)

I'm not going anywhere, just taking a bit of a break from doing in-game stuff for a bit.

I hope we get some news about CMD, even if they are bad news I'd take anything at this point just to know where I stand.

Pages

randomness