DOWNLOAD REMOVED FOR NOW, MOD IS BROKEN IN BETA (ONLY WORKS IN PRE-ALPHA). A completely UPDATED version of the Tusker is in the works and will come out before or at the full release of the game and will properly work again.
Changes in UPDATE 1:
- Temporarily removed ambient occlusion texture. The body is now less dark.
- Fixed problem resulting in long load times for some players (Thanks FatCat!)
- Fixed car origin point being slightly off center (Thanks FatCat!)
- Fixed flaps and panels not being crushed properly
- Improved weld points for attachables
- Blades now bend easier. This will get fine tuned more in a later update
- Hardened the edges on the main body. Work in progress/experiment, feedback on that would be nice.
Thanks for checking it out.
Screenshots from the first version (Screenshots from current update will be added soon):
The basics +
- Dynamic damage
- Animated exhausts and engine
- detachable parts
- driver in cabin
Additional features are going to be implemented soon. Currently it uses different rims and tires, I will replace these with my own. Crushable driver, damage textures and working brake lights are also on the list.
Please leave some feedback. Thanks and have fun!
This is the car I am currently working on for C:R. It is still a WIP, and the textures aren't finished yet.
It's an attack helicopter with its tail cut off and turned into a deadly off-road menace that ruins more days than land mines on a hiking trail.
In place of the tail there is a big engine, guarded by a bumper that uses traffic lights for rear lights.
In the front you have a big plow with giant tusks that have blades attached and barbed wire wrapped around their base.
It features a fully realized suspension system that is different in the front and back, a modeled cockpit and a lot of parts that can come off in crashes and cause hilarious collateral damage.
A different back view:
Here is a 360 degree video showing the details:
The next step will be to get it working in-game. I'll start work on that as soon as soon as possible.