You are here

Carmageddon Official Comic Thread!

Pages

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 17:38

Yeah, pretty cool to see some art again, maybe get people intrested in the fan art section.. .Maybe?.. hm,
Yeah It was quiet there anyway, I wasent working on a comic or nothing -sweeps it under the carpet-

Good work on becoming toe official carma artist there, If only I could draw I wasent too lazy to draw properly.

hope to see more in the future, and I guess this means your comics are kinda ended then? heh.
Showing the bond betwene stainless and there fans. Yeyuh.

Edited by: Mad_Maxine on Fri, 08/08/2014 - 17:39

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 17:49

Mad_Maxine wrote:
Yeah, pretty cool to see some art again, maybe get people intrested in the fan art section.. .Maybe?.. hm,
Yeah It was quiet there anyway, I wasent working on a comic or nothing -sweeps it under the carpet-

Good work on becoming toe official carma artist there, If only I could draw I wasent too lazy to draw properly.

hope to see more in the future, and I guess this means your comics are kinda ended then? heh.
Showing the bond betwene stainless and there fans. Yeyuh.

Well yes it does mean that my little unofficial iniciative is gonna be suspended and I will probably end it there, where it is now.

But who knows...

I'll try to stay active in my fan art corner... with some brainstoriming on paper ...here and there. this is after all my most favorite forum =D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Fri, 08/08/2014 - 17:51

Gravedrinker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 18:17

Great job everyone, I really like the art and the thing with the flag man carrying over from stream.

Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker

Larse's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 18:26

Nice! Good job!

skyNET's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Competition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 18:50

Hugs and kisses, love the comics!

Kejnel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 21:23

Congratulations, CzechDeath. Very nice work.

If you want to report bugs or want to ask for features DO NOT USE FORUM FOR THAT! Instead send it to developers HERE: https://carmageddon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Fri, 08/08/2014 - 22:19

Nice one! Thanks Nobby, Sim and of course Daniel for creating this. I love the DeGory'un cameo... and the "I'm comin' ta getcha!" of course!

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/08/2014 - 00:06

woke up to find a crap ton of KS related news in my inbox but i could not get that far before it saw the news about the comic, I have just finished reading the first one, Dang Still loving the art style and all the glory that goes into it.

To stainless and Czechdeath, Keep up to good work, i know you will find a way weather or not doing co-op's with stainless or with your own imagination.

Nice to see stainless do this as well.

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/08/2014 - 04:48

Comic moved from C1/C2 world to C:R world I see. I like how you draw car crashes. Very powerfull.

''The “Versus” comics will feature a series of interlinked episodes scheduled for release every month.''

New comic every month? How do you have time for that? And does it have plot now? I don't know how that going to work in Carmageddon, in game that doesn't have depth. But we are going to see.

MickiMatsu's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 09/08/2014 - 10:38

This comic is awesome, great job man :D
I'm excited to see the next ones, I love how well you capture the games characters and style as a comic..!

It was also nice to see a twist on the typical Carmageddon rivalry for once, hahaha..!

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Pages