This is intended to be an information resource to clarify what is due to be included in Carmageddon:Reincarnation in the current scope for final release.
This is all content that has been mentioned either in these forums or on the weekly Twitch livestreams and would be considered to be "in scope"
Bear in mind that this is just everything that is publicly known about. There's a possibility of more content that won't be revealed until final release. There is also a possibility that some of this may not make final release.
Update 10/10/2014: Strikeout on items which were seen in the latest twitch stream, confirming they're in the game as of recent internal builds.
Update 13/02/2015: Struckout descoped features and clarified a few more
As of Update 4 16th July 2014
- Bleak City A
- Desert/Mining Town
- Coastal Multiplayer Map/Arena
- Ski Resort (?) mentioned as being possible DLC or being released to modding community to finish.
- Kickstarter Exclusive Eagle
- KS Ken - Snaky Bastard a Sportscar
- KS Roman - Crazor a Racing Truck
- KS Ryan - Tropikill a Jet Powered People Carrier/Minivan
- SUBpressor - 4 wheeled suppressor stand-in
- Suppressor (may not make final release but WILL be included in future update if not)
- Project X If not in final release will be made as DLC due to tracked tech not implemented yet
- King Merc If not in final release will be made as DLC due to tracked tech not implemented yet
- Online Multiplayer
APO System PratcamNow de-scoped. Possible return in a post release patch
- Chassis twisting
- Car splitting
- Ped slicing and impaling
In car cameraNow Descoped - likely left to modding
- Front-end redesign including better navigation
- Wrecks gallery to include full car control
- Rebindable keys
- Action Replay saving, loading and importing.
- More game modes, including Racing, Checkpoint Stampede, Ped Chase, Deathmatch, Fox'N Hounds
Persistent blood and mud on cars Acid wear on paint (not a guarantee but is definitely being looked into)Not happening in the game.
- Kickstarter rewards content i.e posters and ads
- Alternate paintjobs, which will likely just be alternate colours to start with
- Selectable wheels for the cars
- Career Mode with ability to choose Max Damage or Die Anna
- A Basic form of opponent repair
- More ambient effects such as water from busted hydrants,
underwater bubblesand power lines sparking
- Visual effects to be added when collecting Pups i.e. explosions
- Mutant tail thing
- Giant peds
- Peds with stupid heads
- Solid granite peds
- Katamari (everything sticks to car - similar to ped harvest)
- Giant boxing glove
- Water surface driving (Jebus)
- Miniature cars
- Giant cars
- More peds including kickstarter backers, cyclists, animals
- Better 'damage' textures
- Better range of effects such as electrified and burnt peds
- More animations (shitting themselves and the like)
- More ethnically diverse peds
If there is anything that I've missed or that you think is NOT confirmed then please do say and provide a resource for the information.