You are here

[News] MAX PACKS IT RIGHT UP THERE!

Pages

tracyjc's picture
Fluffy Bunny
[News] MAX PACKS IT RIGHT UP THERE!
#1 Submitted: Fri, 11/07/2014 - 17:04

NOW HEAR THIS!! The Carmageddon Max Pack (that’s Carmageddon 1, and the Carmageddon Splat Pack) is now available for ALL in the Steam Store. Yes, now you can play “compare the original with the NEW game” – without having to leave the comfort of your Steam Account! That’s right – Max Damage, the original granny-splatting sensation of the latter 1990’s is BACK, and his evil Eagle V8 is just dying to do donuts over a dozen pedestrian dimwits and reap you a massive multi-kill bonus again… TODAY!

Available NOW to buy on Steam at £5.99/€7.99/$9.99; read more about this exciting news here and comment below.

Edited by: shane on 16/07/2014 - 18:45
Southpark2010's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 11/07/2014 - 19:25

Hopefully the community hub will be working properly soon, as well.

felthat's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 12/07/2014 - 06:28

pls, put some higher resolution 3dfx pics on Steam, it looks horrible now :P

Breakin'Benny's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Sat, 12/07/2014 - 14:07

Max is back indeed, but what about Die Anna? What does she get in comparison? Also, how stupid not to include the CARM95 thingies, unless that's intended as an excuse so Macintosh and Linux people can play too.

KakkaHousu's picture
Piledriver
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 12/07/2014 - 16:07

I think Nobby said somewhere that Carm95 is coming.

Edit.
Found it:

Nobby wrote:
Thanks for all the positive feedback folks! Just to let you know - the Win 95 patch will follow very soon, we're just working on packaging it up for release.

http://www.carmageddon.com/comment/61123#comment-61123

Edited by: KakkaHousu on Sat, 12/07/2014 - 16:10
Maximum Max's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 15/07/2014 - 09:35

It would be great if come carmageddon tdr 2000 and 2 also still in steam! I have carmageddon 2 from gog, but would love to have it in steam. TDR 2000 I don't have anymore, and even if it is not so good I want to have it for my collection!

Metalcrusher's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 15/07/2014 - 11:46

KakkaHousu wrote:

Edit.
Found it:

Nobby wrote:
Thanks for all the positive feedback folks! Just to let you know - the Win 95 patch will follow very soon, we're just working on packaging it up for release.

That was over a week ago though. Maybe they should have sorted this out before releasing it for all to buy?

KazzyMac's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 16/07/2014 - 09:52

Metalcrusher wrote:
KakkaHousu wrote:

Edit.
Found it:

Nobby wrote:

That was over a week ago though. Maybe they should have sorted this out before releasing it for all to buy?

The glide version works perfectly fine for me though (actually, runs better than the standalone GOG version does for some reason.) once you realise you can go into its Steam folder and manually change the resolution. 1080p looks so nice.

Carmageddon: Let's face it; reality is BORING.

My Lam0r Rig.

Gravedrinker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 17/07/2014 - 11:29

Which file do you have to edit to get it into a higher resolution?

Twitter/Instagram: @Gravedrinker

renrie's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 18/07/2014 - 18:42

Quote:
Gravedrinker wrote:
Which file do you have to edit to get it into a higher resolution?

Go to the folder where you've installed steam, Go to: SteamApps>common>Carmageddon1>DOSBOX>nglide_config.
(Should be something like (C:\User\Programfiles\Steam\SteamApps\common\Caramgeddon1\DOSBOXnglide_config.exe)

Spoiler:
Here you can edit the Screen resolution, aspect ratio, Refresh rate, V-Sync,Gamma and turn the 3Dfx spash screen on/off.

I Also 've got a question, my screen flickers sometimes, does anyone know the reason why this happens and/or a sollution to resolve this problem?

Can't wait for WIN95 version \M/

Edited by: renrie on Fri, 18/07/2014 - 18:47
hermit's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 25/07/2014 - 14:04

how do I run "splat pack? I only link to CARMA1
sorry for noobs question :(

WIP....

Pages

randomness