You are here

[REL] Vomit Slit- A Rusty as fuck 'n' highly modified ST24

Sleep Dirt's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
[REL] Vomit Slit- A Rusty as fuck 'n' highly modified ST24
#1 Submitted: Sun, 22/06/2014 - 20:50

Vomit Slit is released!! Being forgetful, lazy and hyper busy ment this car sat on my HD for bloody ages. Anyways it's not quite how I envisioned it, I had lots of trouble with not planning what I was going to do, and hit some limitations with tools, forcing lots of de-and-re constructing.

I'm happy with how it ended up, and hope you enjoy mangling the thing, .OBJ file is in there, feel free to rape and pillage this thing for components n textures if you wish.

Here it is, please enjoy
http://www.filedropper.com/vomitslit

Edited by: Sleep Dirt on 22/06/2014 - 20:51

The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.

EndlessTorment's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 17/09/2014 - 09:40

Could You re-upload it?

BTW where did You get (or maybe You've done it yourself?) HUD showed in first screenshot?

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 18/09/2014 - 10:48

Sleep Dirt, when i get my time with the modders im going to have c1 like c:r and have pieces fall off the car :P, im going to watch this move 5 feet and drop every piece of remaining car part that's on this thing and laugh like a mad man :P.

Good work on making it look so horrid it could fit right in to a horror flick and not even be noticed for a traveling car :P

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 06/10/2014 - 18:39

yey postappo car !

Sleep Dirt's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 03/04/2017 - 01:34

EndlessTorment wrote:
Could You re-upload it?

BTW where did You get (or maybe You've done it yourself?) HUD showed in first screenshot?

Ha, I know it's a little late but, for any interested all my wheels are sat in Coffeycup's zone: http://coffey.polygonized.com/MacCarpocalypse/.

As for the UI I think it was a button I can't remember the name of, but not a mod or anything, I think.

EndlessTorment wrote:
Sleep Dirt, when i get my time with the modders im going to have c1 like c:r and have pieces fall off the car :P, im going to watch this move 5 feet and drop every piece of remaining car part that's on this thing and laugh like a mad man :P.

Good work on making it look so horrid it could fit right in to a horror flick and not even be noticed for a traveling car :P

Thanks buddy, I do dig a bit of rot on me wheels!

The Ocean Is the Ultimate Solution.