You are here

So what happend to this building?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
So what happend to this building?
#1 Submitted: Tue, 10/06/2014 - 13:12

I have been looking forward to see this awesome dock building, however realizing recently it acctually is not in that map.

I love design of that building! It is very nice ballance between funirustic industrial and old existing design!
I find it really shame and sading that it was cut out? Or... Whatever happened to this building?

Please share a word with me if you are wondering aswell =)

twisted's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 10/06/2014 - 13:42

I've asked during a twitch and nobby said it was overcomplicating the whole thing, area so they just dropped off that during development process. Same thing for the coastal bridge in the wip gallery. They try some design element...if it fits it's in, if not, they move on. Game development can be a long and tumultuous process.

Edited by: TwIsTeDMiNd on Tue, 10/06/2014 - 13:48

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 10/06/2014 - 14:30

Well sure I know what game developement means... trust me. But still I would like to have this there =)

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 10/06/2014 - 15:20

i asked the blogger some time ago the same sort of question about the tunnel system, this was his answer:

That was the grey box version. As always with these things the grey box is a work in progress an is always pushed and pulled and subject to changes. There are lots of changes that have happened and the loss of the more complicated system is just one of those changes. But in my opinion the entire level is far better than when I put it down...

randomness