[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 19/06/2015 - 14:11

shane wrote:
Hi yuske,

We're currently in the process of finalising the Kickstarter Backer physical rewards. At present we don't have information on which service we'll be using for the shipping and whether tracking codes will be available. Please keep an eye on Kickstarter for further updates.

Hey Shane! Thanks for the reply, man =D I'm receiving the updates on KS via email from the beginning =) and that's precisely why I was asking =p KS updates on the physical rewards have been far and few =x

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 18/07/2015 - 21:44

Hello,

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask the same question again;

It's been two months since release and also two months without an update of the first post.

Is the first post still up to date?

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/08/2015 - 16:06

I was wondering the same thing as Fireman.
Any news on when the rewards are going to be shipped or when we can expect an update about this?

Edited by: RagingR2 on Thu, 06/08/2015 - 16:06
Wolfhart's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 06/08/2015 - 17:05

Won't lie.. I forgot about this, I backed with the double eagle package, to which I hear there is no longer any double eagles... bit of a wounder!

I kinda expected it to turn up while I was away for a month, but no packages turned up :-/

Atarugolan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 13/08/2015 - 09:18

HI STAFF,

I know you have problem with the production of Eagle, but that isn't an excuse to don't start to send at all Backers all the stuff.
It's not only the eagle but all the other stuff.
I have help you with 500$ and i do that to give you possibility to create the game and I want my reward.

Now game is out, is selled on steam and now i renaming without stuff. how much time I need to wait to have my stuff?

Please answer me, with reply or on pvm, but please answer me.

Regards

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 13/08/2015 - 09:52

Hi Atarugolan,

Apologies for not keeping you all up-to-date with our progress in sending out physical rewards. We're currently in the progress of scheduling the remaining rewards and hope to have an update in the near future. Please keep an eye on Kickstarter for the next update.

argan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 18/08/2015 - 04:27

Thanks for the update, Shane. I completely forgot about this as well, until a few days ago...

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/08/2015 - 12:09

shane wrote:
Hi Atarugolan,

Apologies for not keeping you all up-to-date with our progress in sending out physical rewards. We're currently in the progress of scheduling the remaining rewards and hope to have an update in the near future. Please keep an eye on Kickstarter for the next update.

Shane, you keep telling us to keep an eye on Kickstarter for the physical rewards, but the last update was 3 months ago, when C:R officially launched... The last KS update focused on updating us about this subject was Abril'14 - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/stainlessgames/carmageddon-reincarnation/posts/804145

Seriously, if you guys came and said "oh we somehow are broke and there won't be any" would at least be news. Those backers like me who were looking forward the physical rewards would get sad/mad/rant/rage but life would move on... At least for me, the problem is "merely" being out of news about it. We've seen those pics and videos you guys shared a long time ago, with a room full of stuff, and then, nothing. There were updates about the progress of development, there was that post HERE but no KS notification about the Double Eagle, there was the going gold announcement...

For my part, I'm most dissapointed by this lack of news. C:R was the KS project I backed with all my heart, with all I could give at the time (it's still the top one KS funded project on my account). All I'm asking is: give us a detailed update on this.

bighole's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/08/2015 - 18:48

Kind of agree with yuske on this, the engagement with the community including KS backers seems to have changed dramatically since launch; any news would be better than the deafening silence at present (and I speak as a long term and remaining-so Carma fan...).

wiski's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/08/2015 - 19:05

bighole wrote:
Kind of agree with yuske on this, the engagement with the community including KS backers seems to have changed dramatically since launch; any news would be better than the deafening silence at present (and I speak as a long term and remaining-so Carma fan...).

Since before launch honestly. There was a 3-4 month period before launch where communication to the community dropped to zero, and it wasn't much improved after launch, if at all. Normally I don't expect a lot of communication from game devs to the community, but when the game was initially funded via Kickstarter I would hope there'd be more communication, even if it's only a paragraph or two that takes a few minutes to type up every few weeks about what's going on.

Edited by: wiski on Wed, 19/08/2015 - 19:06

Pages