[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

suj999's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 19/12/2014 - 19:38

Hello,

I'm kind of really confused...

I backed this game with 'DRM THIS!' level at KickStarter, should I have access to the game now? Or are we still waiting??

I seem to get random overexcited emails but nothing that's actually useful.

Thanks

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 19/12/2014 - 19:53

Yes everyone should have had the game months ago, they sent out a number of emails to backers about when it would've available to you back in like march. There is a sticky thread at the top of the general discussion forum about what to do if you haven't received your key yet: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/26417

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 21/12/2014 - 21:09

Is this still being updated?

It's been 4 months now since last update and almost half a year since packages started being sent out.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 05/01/2015 - 10:10

Fireman wrote:
Is this still being updated?

It's been 4 months now since last update and almost half a year since packages started being sent out.

Hi Fireman, yes we are still working on the rewards. Since most of the remaining tiers include a boxed copy of Carmageddon: Reincarnation it is most likely they will be sent out once we hit final release. We'll keep you updated on this here and on Kickstarter when we have more info.

RagingR2's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 05/01/2015 - 15:54

Quote:
Hi Fireman, yes we are still working on the rewards. Since most of the remaining tiers include a boxed copy of Carmageddon: Reincarnation it is most likely they will be sent out once we hit final release. We'll keep you updated on this here and on Kickstarter when we have more info.

Well, (un)lucky (?) me and my BEEN THERE DONE THAT reward tier. That one, and the STICKY MESS reward tier are the only two tiers left to be sent out that do *not* feature a physical copy of the game. I really do hope this means we can get our rewards somewhat earlier. You'll understand of course that I will want to show off my T-shirts (and promote the game) before the final release date! :)

Edited by: RagingR2 on Mon, 05/01/2015 - 15:55
lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 22/04/2015 - 02:58

I was told about a week maybe two now that a box set had been sent out and it still has not shown up, no complaints just wondering if a tracking number or something we can use to track these items down ?

If i am correct in this.

Thanks.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 22/04/2015 - 08:45

lemonrev wrote:
I was told about a week maybe two now that a box set had been sent out and it still has not shown up, no complaints just wondering if a tracking number or something we can use to track these items down ?

If i am correct in this.

Thanks.

Hi lemonrev,

As far as I'm aware we've not sent out the remaining rewards. We're planning on posting a Kickstarter update in the weeks building up to our final release with information about shipping your rewards.

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 23/04/2015 - 02:49

Thanks Shane, Gabien has already replied to this as well so thanks to both :)

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 08/06/2015 - 12:45

wow... bag tier's not even listed yet =x and considering Brazil's crappy post office, I can probably wait for Christmas, as Duke Nukem would say =p

BTW, are you sending these via USPS or another shipping company, like UPS? Will there be a tracking code? Insurance?

No really, Brazil's post office (Correios) has a really TERRIBLE service. While things coming from aboard via UPS, DHL, FedEx and such take 3-5 days to deliver, "normal" delivery via post offices like USPS can take MONTHS to come through - no, really, MONTHS. I bought some shirts last year on Black Friday and it arrived last month!

I also ask about insurance because Correios has a terrible rate of lost packages, they only provide refund for the sender and it's a damn difficult and lenghty process =/

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 18/06/2015 - 14:39

yuske wrote:
wow... bag tier's not even listed yet =x and considering Brazil's crappy post office, I can probably wait for Christmas, as Duke Nukem would say =p

BTW, are you sending these via USPS or another shipping company, like UPS? Will there be a tracking code? Insurance?

No really, Brazil's post office (Correios) has a really TERRIBLE service. While things coming from aboard via UPS, DHL, FedEx and such take 3-5 days to deliver, "normal" delivery via post offices like USPS can take MONTHS to come through - no, really, MONTHS. I bought some shirts last year on Black Friday and it arrived last month!

I also ask about insurance because Correios has a terrible rate of lost packages, they only provide refund for the sender and it's a damn difficult and lenghty process =/

Hi yuske,

We're currently in the process of finalising the Kickstarter Backer physical rewards. At present we don't have information on which service we'll be using for the shipping and whether tracking codes will be available. Please keep an eye on Kickstarter for further updates.

Pages

randomness