You are here

[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

Maxmageddon's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 24/02/2018 - 20:58

I make a dangerous bet on this with more than 150 bucks, at least the game was here and everyone got it for free. But still we need some official statement.. I always wanted to have a Carmageddon Tshirt. Or bumper sticker...

METALHEAD CARNAGE !!!

zikzak's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 06/03/2018 - 18:33

Same case here. Buy the time they answer I will have move to another place again, and I just noticed you can't update your address in your account.
Like they expected to send anything when they created that...

Licky Webster's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 09/03/2018 - 23:27

Hard to believe it's been nearly 4 years since this thread was started.

Harder than french kissing a cobra.

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 23/03/2018 - 09:54

THREE NEW POSTS?

Oh....

faust82's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 25/05/2018 - 13:25

I remember it a couple of times a year, and check. Still no reply or feedback :p
First post in thread says they still haven't shipped the $150 rewards, which is where I am.

Edited by: faust82 on Fri, 25/05/2018 - 13:27

Coppula Eam, Se Non Posit Acceptera Jocularum!

wiski's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 29/05/2018 - 19:41

Hi everyone, it's been a while! Randomly remembered that it's been a couple years since I checked on this thread to confirm we still haven't gotten our rewards.

Edited by: wiski on Tue, 29/05/2018 - 19:42
MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 20/06/2018 - 17:49

How can they ship shit to you guys, when they are bankrupt?
Why would they even bother? Their dev studio image doesn't matter to them anymore because they know they are done for good.
Why invest their last remaining retirement money to 3d print plastic toys for you people?
I wouldn't do it.
Coming here and crying on this forum won't get you heard.
You have 2 options.

1.You forget about it and accept you were scammed due to Stainless going bankrupt.
2.You all gather and all sue them.

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 21/06/2018 - 01:11

Whoa, wait up, where did that "bankrupt" talk comes from? I can't find any news about it, and Stainless seems to be doing great with Carma Crashers, Magic Duels and so on and so forth.

While I do agree with option number 2, I have no idea how that would come out for me for two points: 1- I live in Brazil, not in UK where they're based and; 2- Kickstarter doesn't guarantee anything, how suing them would accomplish anything beyond spending money on lawyers?

Also, I think there's no one pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread, is there? So let us mope our lost money in peace, leave us to it, man =)

Zoli's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 23/06/2018 - 05:56

To give you(and everybody) a proper answer: let it rust in piece(pun intended).

MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 26/06/2018 - 15:30

yuske wrote:
Whoa, wait up, where did that "bankrupt" talk comes from? I can't find any news about it, and Stainless seems to be doing great with Carma Crashers, Magic Duels and so on and so forth.

While I do agree with option number 2, I have no idea how that would come out for me for two points: 1- I live in Brazil, not in UK where they're based and; 2- Kickstarter doesn't guarantee anything, how suing them would accomplish anything beyond spending money on lawyers?

Also, I think there's no one pointing a gun to your head and forcing you to read this thread, is there? So let us mope our lost money in peace, leave us to it, man =)

They are bankrupt mate, you are just in denial.

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Tue, 26/06/2018 - 15:31

Pages