You are here

[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Sun, 31/08/2014 - 12:45

tchernobog11 wrote:
The information used is on the backers site, and not the kickstarter page, right?

Seems that my kickstarter page still had older info, but the backers site has my correct address. Being at the 150$ backer level, I just want to make sure it's sent to the right place :)

Hi tchernobog11 - yes your correct, we will only use the data from our Backers site due to the issue with Backers not being able to update survey information on Kickstarter once submitted.

SteveOB's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 18/09/2014 - 10:52

I logged into the backers site and my reward tier is $150 KICK IN THE BOX.

But below in the items with will be shipped to me the

reward Game in a box The GAME. On a DVD. In a BOX! - is not green. Meaning it will not be available to me.

Also i have not received a T-shirt. Should i get that as well? because it was a "Pledge $75 more" offer.

There something wrong??

Steve OByrne

Edited by: SteveOB on Thu, 18/09/2014 - 11:14
wiski's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 18/09/2014 - 12:02

I believe it was said somewhere in this post that for people with higher level pledges, they are holding all the rewards back until they can send them all out at once, so even though it shows things like the t-shirts have been shipped, they haven't yet been shipped for the people with the $150+ pledges.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 18/09/2014 - 12:40

SteveOB wrote:

reward Game in a box The GAME. On a DVD. In a BOX! - is not green. Meaning it will not be available to me.

If it's listed on your rewards page it means you will be getting it. If a reward isn't listed it means it's not available to you. If it's in green it just means it's ready to be shipped, which as Wiski said they're trying to as many rewards out to each individual as they can in one go to save on postage and logistics. Obviously they can't have sorted out the Game In A Box reward yet because that requires the game to be finished.

Edited by: Trent on Thu, 18/09/2014 - 12:41

SteveOB's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 18/09/2014 - 14:01

Many thanks for your help. Steve

argan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 10/12/2014 - 21:52

So, any news on this? To be frank, I'm not expecting much anymore.

Atarugolan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/12/2014 - 16:33

Hi all . I don't understand, but if I'm a backer with 500$ I have right to receive all other level? Why i didn't have receive nothing?

wiski's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/12/2014 - 17:03

Atarugolan wrote:
Hi all . I don't understand, but if I'm a backer with 500$ I have right to receive all other level? Why i didn't have receive nothing?

Read the first post. They aren't sending everything out to the higher level backers until everything is finished, otherwise they would have to ship stuff multiple times, once for the stuff that is ready and has been shipped to lower level backers, and then again when all the rest of the stuff that the lower level backers are not getting is finished and ready to ship.

Atarugolan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 11/12/2014 - 17:35

wiski wrote:
Atarugolan wrote:

Read the first post. They aren't sending everything out to the higher level backers until everything is finished, otherwise they would have to ship stuff multiple times, once for the stuff that is ready and has been shipped to lower level backers, and then again when all the rest of the stuff that the lower level backers are not getting is finished and ready to ship.

Ok now Understand... Is necessary wait much time.. :(

hammr25's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 12/12/2014 - 23:33

Those other people won't have the cool splatted granny collectible. I sure hope Sim already painted all 12 of them.

Pages