You are here

[BACKERS] Kickstarter Rewards Shipment

Pages

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 09/01/2017 - 19:32

Stream, it's their YouTube page basically.

Since the old terms of service still count, you could also simply ask for a refund and they should give you your money back, since they haven't delivered the products (yet).

Edited by: Fireman on Mon, 09/01/2017 - 19:41
hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 10/01/2017 - 17:03

got it, thanks!

nemmi69's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 25/02/2017 - 10:00

Well I still have not received anything of the rewards. Have they all been sent?

What does not kill you is just biding it's time

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 27/02/2017 - 18:43

nemmi69 wrote:
Well I still have not received anything of the rewards. Have they all been sent?

No, nothing has been sent except pre-$150

argan's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 08/03/2017 - 15:14

Ah well, i never expect to see anything now. I dont really care anymore beyond keeping my fingers crossed that stainless goes out of business.

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 08/03/2017 - 18:55

argan wrote:
Ah well, i never expect to see anything now. I dont really care anymore beyond keeping my fingers crossed that stainless goes out of business.

The old Kickstarter terms apply as far as I know, so you might be able to get your money back. Not sure. I haven't tried (yet).

yuske's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 08/03/2017 - 21:27

Fireman wrote:
The old Kickstarter terms apply as far as I know, so you might be able to get your money back. Not sure. I haven't tried (yet).

Just so you remember...

Quote:
Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward.

This from the old terms - https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use/oct2012?ref=faq-basics_creatorproblems

From me... I still hope. I still like Stainless, I do feel disappointed, but I have hope... it's all I can have, right?

Fireman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 09/03/2017 - 18:17

yuske wrote:
Fireman wrote:

Just so you remember...

Quote:
Kickstarter does not offer refunds. A Project Creator is not required to grant a Backer’s request for a refund unless the Project Creator is unable or unwilling to fulfill the reward.
Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill.
Project Creators may cancel or refund a Backer’s pledge at any time and for any reason, and if they do so, are not required to fulfill the reward.

This from the old terms - https://www.kickstarter.com/terms-of-use/oct2012?ref=faq-basics_creatorproblems

From me... I still hope. I still like Stainless, I do feel disappointed, but I have hope... it's all I can have, right?

Yeah that's the part I ment.

I'm still hopin' too :P

nemmi69's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 09/03/2017 - 19:09

Tried using the feedback to see if I could get a response but nadda. Very disappointed in them these days. Haven't even seen a bulletin from them in awhile.

What does not kill you is just biding it's time

Suicide Clyde's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 10/03/2017 - 01:58

I did ask for my money back, there was no reply from stainless and kickstarter said they cant help. I wonder if there is a way to do a class action lawsuit on them in jolly old england since weve been pretty much treated as a bunch of cunts.

Spoiler:
BishyT wrote:
I'm a homosexual man. A very disappointed homosexual man at that.
Spoiler:
DutchBastard wrote:
I'm Dutch and now I'm very disappointed that you said that! :D

Pages