UNOFFICIAL POWERUP INSTALLER 0.61
Download: Here (WinRAR opens .rar files wink wink)
Install: Extract at *STEAM*/SteamApps/common/Carmageddon_Reincarnation/
Use: Double-click Powerup-Installer.bat and follow on-screen instructions.
- Find a way to edit text_earlass.XML (so it can set custom powerup names)
- Fix it so it doesn't whine about temp_directory not being empty ~30% of the time.
- 0.61: 'Backup ALL'-Crash after first use (in a directory tree with () brackets) fixed.
- 0.60: Backup/Restore single powerups now working and some fixes
- 0.51: Made compatible with directorys using ( ) brackets.
- 0.50: Initial release
It comes with an example 'custom Power-up', its just a slightly tweaked Pinball.
Let me know if there are any issues, i wrote it on Win7 but it should work from XP to 8.x (provided you installed WinRAR)
And yes, it was a bitch to make hehe, when i started i figured meh a few commands and some ui and we got ourselves a neat little tool, sure that can be a batch file! turns out batch files dont work that easy,
600+ 950+ lines lol. Ah well.