You are here

The Eagle's preys

Pages

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Mon, 10/11/2014 - 14:35

I would like to take a look at your fan art, I really would, but the giant pictures are really not necessary dude, scale them down instead of throwing them from your camera straight to the web, not all of use have fast broadband. Second thing is explanation, there's way too much of it, let the art speak for itself. The whole point of successful concept art is you communicating your idea through the art and not long winded sentences. Most people won't care where the influences of your artwork come from, if the influence is obvious there's no need to explain it. One other nitpick is not everything needs to have a pun attached to it, it seems forced, especially when you're constantly explaining your puns in parentheses.

The Blood Eagle's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 11/11/2014 - 21:03

@ Bloodstability : Thanks again for the feedback. I guess I‘m still more or less experimenting to find the right format for my posts. I’ll look into it and, hopefully, make them more pleasant for everybody

Hope you see those better

Two new furry like concepts.

• Patrick's/Vlad's yak like furry dimension counterpart : Vlad looking a little like a viking dwarf, my main inspirations were the CR original concepts & The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings franchise (for the precious stones and metals)

• Sim's/Die Anna's vixen like furry dimension counterpart :

Edited by: The Blood Eagle on Wed, 30/03/2016 - 23:48
The Blood Eagle's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Wed, 30/03/2016 - 23:54

Digging up some old concepts (staying in furry land :P) :

Cutter Badger :

Furry interpretation of Psycho Pitbull :

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Thu, 31/03/2016 - 13:09

Not a fan of furries myself but I do quite like that Countslash, its got some nice proportions :) keep it up dude, and also welcome back after a while ;)

Pages

randomness