You are here

The Eagle's preys

Pages

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 02/04/2014 - 10:23

Some interesting concepts, a few too many 'supercar inspirations' I feel. For example Electric Blue is based on the Lister Storm, which while having a huge powerhouse of an engine isn't really your typical supercar, at least it doesn't look like it :)

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Wed, 02/04/2014 - 18:55

First off I gota say it, If you dont like Attractive female peds getting killed, then well, Dosent that kinda go against the whole equal thing? Usually from youtube, and people I know the people who say 'Dont kill the hot chick' when you are in a game turn out to be the same people who think lesbians are cool, but hate gays, in some kinda weird hipocritical way.

If people are uncomfertable killing attractive girls, then I guess we better remove them? And animals, and old peds because you know The granny is a part of carmageddon, but sometimes I feel bad for the older folk.

What im saying is peds are peds, they can be, busty girlsi n bikinis, old ladies, fat guys, skinny nerdy types, None of them exist anyway, and are there for our game, I just like it if there all fitting, BTW There will be no topless-ness, as peds only seem to walk around, so I guess that means theres no sunbather animation, and therefore no sunbathers.

I just wanted to say that because the people who are like 'Dont hurt the girls' Make it seem like women are some weaker thing that cant be involved in any of the cool games cause its too dangerous for them.. yeah.

End of rant,

Onto you Blood Eagle,

I got to say I like the limos, I mean The citoren DS (the real one no the new one that happens to share the same name but none of the fetures) is probly my favorite french car, and you know I never did think of stretching it, for some reson the front makes it look like a shark, I dunno thats just what I see, only thing id remove is the rear wing heh.. too much. I also like the super pool limo, luxury bar tv limo thing :P I mean I love the idea of limos with lots of crap to fly around like the water spilling out, and tvs flying around wine bottles smashing on things, Itd just be total chaos, wich is cool.
Um, im assuming the limos would only have a driver? and the backs of both be empty during races?

Cow car is cool too, its kinda one of the.. slightly more normal looking, but still slightly unusual veichles (I know what I mean... kidna like towmister, and grim not TOO out there) so yeah I like that too, has a nice old styled but futurish look. Would it actully be holding a cow during racing?

And the rest? Im not really the supercar one, yall know how I feel about supercars. I guess theres nothing to say there.

Sorry for ranting in your topic But I cant resist sometimes,
Keep up the art, if ya enjoying it that is.

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

Synetearis's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 03/04/2014 - 17:26

CzechDeath wrote:

So boobs for example, nice, soft, cuddely miracles, thank universe for boobs,

..... yeah!!

Maxine does have a solid point though.. hypocritical bastards!

Mhmm boobs..

Edited by: Synetearis on Thu, 03/04/2014 - 17:27
CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 03/04/2014 - 18:49

Mad_Maxine wrote:
First off I gota say it, If you dont like Attractive female peds getting killed, then well, Dosent that kinda go against the whole equal thing? Usually from youtube, and people I know the people who say 'Dont kill the hot chick' when you are in a game turn out to be the same people who think lesbians are cool, but hate gays, in some kinda weird hipocritical way.

If people are uncomfertable killing attractive girls, then I guess we better remove them? And animals, and old peds because you know The granny is a part of carmageddon, but sometimes I feel bad for the older folk.

What im saying is peds are peds, they can be, busty girlsi n bikinis, old ladies, fat guys, skinny nerdy types, None of them exist anyway, and are there for our game, I just like it if there all fitting, BTW There will be no topless-ness, as peds only seem to walk around, so I guess that means theres no sunbather animation, and therefore no sunbathers.

I just wanted to say that because the people who are like 'Dont hurt the girls' Make it seem like women are some weaker thing that cant be involved in any of the cool games cause its too dangerous for them.. yeah.

End of rant,

OH maxine maxine ... what do I say to you ... =/ I see lot of supressed womanly anger there =D and in fact very unesecery.

why would personal preference go against equality of anyone as long as im not trying to enforce it on anyone? You have no Idea how much against objectification of women I am, how I fucking hate all commercials on web and billboards attacking my balls by constantly trowning sexually suggestive chicks in to my face... I am very much for equality Im the one who cooks in my house for fucks sake =D also wether Im feminist or shovinist prick was never point of anything I wrote before...

SO as heterosexual male I just would rather not kill naked chicks in CR... how is that a problem? are you saying my opinion is wrong? are you saying that oranges don't taste to me as thay taste to me?

Also how could anyone remove what is not in that game...?

Well yea peds are peds for you nobody is taking that from you so what's the problem?=D

And this has nothing to do with not hurting girls... JEEZEZ how did you manage to get it all twisted like that? that is not what I meant at all...

it is about prefering to not gore sexually atractive subject! If I was chick I would not wanna run over dudes with boners... understand?
and how the fuck did you manage to smash the gays and lessbians in to that? It's as if I say "bananas" and you say "what? a fruit salad? fuck you all with your stupid pineaples!"

Good god =O

=D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Thu, 03/04/2014 - 18:56

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 03/04/2014 - 19:04

I dident say 'Hey we should have tons of naked people to kill' I just said pedestrians should be all types, ugly sexy, lots of cloths, not much cloths, depending on the situations.

I would be totally against just having random naked people in the streets of shock factor, but placing people in fitting locations such as toplessness on a beach dosent seem like it would be the end of the world. Its not about whos wrong or anything its just, I dont see a problem... by the way they allready added bikinis, you better avoid those beaches man..

So ok mabye I do go over the top. .and yes I do get pissed off that I dont get taken seriusly when I talk about how I want to be a truck driver.. But that dosent really have anything to do with this..
Im just gona be honist here, and ill try and say it nicley.

Carmageddon needs sexy peds, ugly peds, animals, old people, and everything, if we start getting picky on what we have because someone might not like running down cows, or someone might not like killing girls in bikinis, or some girl might not wana kill the sexy trunks man, the game will probly devolve back to Generic human models, Kinda like motorstorm Woo two ped types!

So yeah, Im NOT trying to convince everyone we need naked pedestrians, Im just saying that they will all be diffrent, some will be less dressed, but I am against full nudity, as that would not fit, same as children, the mentally dissabled, etc.

Hope ya see what I ment.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 03/04/2014 - 19:22

Mad_Maxine wrote:
I dident say 'Hey we should have tons of naked people to kill' I just said pedestrians should be all types, ugly sexy, lots of cloths, not much cloths, depending on the situations.

I would be totally against just having random naked people in the streets of shock factor, but placing people in fitting locations such as toplessness on a beach dosent seem like it would be the end of the world. Its not about whos wrong or anything its just, I dont see a problem... by the way they allready added bikinis, you better avoid those beaches man..

So ok mabye I do go over the top. .and yes I do get pissed off that I dont get taken seriusly when I talk about how I want to be a truck driver.. But that dosent really have anything to do with this..
Im just gona be honist here, and ill try and say it nicley.

Carmageddon needs sexy peds, ugly peds, animals, old people, and everything, if we start getting picky on what we have because someone might not like running down cows, or someone might not like killing girls in bikinis, or some girl might not wana kill the sexy trunks man, the game will probly devolve back to Generic human models, Kinda like motorstorm Woo two ped types!

So yeah, Im NOT trying to convince everyone we need naked pedestrians, Im just saying that they will all be diffrent, some will be less dressed, but I am against full nudity, as that would not fit, same as children, the mentally dissabled, etc.

Hope ya see what I ment.

Oh yea I got you now =D

YUP I have seen bikini peds =D the fat laidies have so funny anims =)

If hot fempeds I'm gonna ... Im gonna splat them ... gently =D HAHAH! Just for me to bare it...
oh and Im nudist so that one goes for bathing suit fanatics =D that is totally off topic tho- =D

Wow you wanna be truck driver? I have seen some strong woman characters in one documentary =) I also wanted to be a truck driver, the seeming freedom, strong engine, always seeing new places... =) but than I started to draw trucks =D and I understood that truck driving isn't path for me.

PS: Whoever does not take you seriously on that, or anything else, because of gender or any other reason... is stupid ignorant idiot... and that dear Maxine, that is only his/her problem... so don't let it touch you =D

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Thu, 03/04/2014 - 19:33

Heh, well glad that got patched up, Not going to type too much, lets let this guy get back to his thred, but yeah, If I loose my job now, I would start driving,

Hey Blood eagle, Sorry for the topic disruption, May I try to do a design based on your citroen limo?

The Blood Eagle's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 04/04/2014 - 03:55

Bloodstability : Thanks a lot for the info, really helped to do a "better" edit on my pics even if right now i'm just modifying the contrast and the luminosity.
Thanks too for the feedback on the concepts, i know i could give more feedback myself here and there, that's for sure lol..

Concerning the supercar theme, well i really think it's fun to draw them, always so much possibilities ^^

Finally, concerning Electric Blue, i know the first one was based on a Lister Storm but today, looking back at them, they weren't so great after all, at least that's what i think. Secondly, i felt that having Lister Storms in C1 also really gave the game this edge on other games back then : not only did it (c1) contain a famous, contemporary and 'not seen in other games' racecar, but it was also modified to fit the carma universe. So here, trying to keep this idea up to date, that's why i directly went for the P1 : really the obvious choice (others could have been the Arash/Farboud cars, the Morgans, the Lotus cars and maybe the Astons and the Jags). The P1 is really awesome, really next gen and works with hybrid technology which, i find, just makes it perfect for Electric Blue :P. (but then again, always possible to update/upgrade an older vehicle with future tech).

-----------------------------------------------------

Mad_Maxine :
=> For the DS,
- sure no problem, once it out there, have fun, make it "live"; that's a bit the point of Art..
Regarding the passengers in the DS, i just thought the driver - who i've imagined as a real "professionnal" limo driver, very polite and sympathetic when sober but totally gone seriously psycho once drunk, always with his bottle of wine - took the car from his job and went berserk with it (considering the car, do as you want, add partying youngers in the back or rich celebs lol, everything here could go actually)
- concerning the rear wing, i know it's silly, but on the moment it seemed to me that it would add to this carma goofiness some vehicules have. And it's cool you see a shark face, wasn't really intended but would add to the "scary" image.

=> concerning le luxurious cab, i've drawn the vehicle with 3 persons, the driver and 2 whores (which would always be topless/naked playing in the jacuzzi and watching TV for exemple and again considering who the driver is, it would make sense..)

---------------------------------------------------------

Synetearis & CzechDeath (really love all your art and carma comics mini episodes; much prefer your art style and approach on the matter than the official comic stuff back in the day...), hurray for a little nudity in carma and considering the fuss it makes, it seems really, really necessary to be implemented (let's not forget c1 generated shock for its violence...). That, apart from being totally awesome, would also help the marketing and also help it being banned, which would also help the marketing, espacially if the game is really good and fun at its core (like c1 was)

Eventually, YOU ARE NOT OBLIGED TO RUN OVER EVERY damn PED in front of you; you can choose who you run over !!! just make a detour if you want a particular type of ped to live (for exemple hot, cute, polygonized topless female peds)

Edited by: The Blood Eagle on Sun, 06/04/2014 - 07:49
The Blood Eagle's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Sun, 06/04/2014 - 16:26

"new" reimagined opponents ( considering the success of the 'supercars' i've upped a few tiers this time)

Vehicle : Abba Cab

Driver : Magnum Magnumsson (looking at , his 'northen european' type of name, the european styled truck he drives, his helmet and the Sotchi 2014 winter olympics where the Netherlands were predominant in the category, i've made Magnum a speed skater gone rogue)

description : Magnum has now a huge helmet which really give him a "douche" and "funnier" face. Since he's a juiced up speed skater, made him have huge muscular thighs (which could also balance out with the big helmet). Not quite sure though on the outfit itself : a mix of body armor and spandex. colors would match those of the truck. His credo would be "power & speed"
Truck made to be robust, powerfull and fast. gave him three tyred rear wheels to be more "expressive", "impressive" and unique. took out the front motor grill (in driver's mind, would help air go directly into engine compartment and help sustain longer top speed delaying overheating). Lack of front motor grill would mainly ensure to visualize the super new physics system at work :P

Dropbox link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebramkcruq3vf81/Abba%20Cab.jpg

--------------------------------------

Vehicle : Rig O'Mortis X

Driver : Mother Trucker (didn't quite figure out how to draw her actually :P, i'd probably take inspiration from her first representation (splat pack) and add her jeans, boots and a cane, (and maybe a snake as a pet = symbol of death in some cultures) the old american country trucker lady (will eventually add a drawing))

description : Meanner than Rig O'Mortis I, badder than Semi MK II, fiercer than Darkside, the all american Alpha highway truck with all the bling you need (truck is a mix of the Peterbilt 300(359,379,389) series and the Kenworth W900 series)

Edit : Reimagined the concept

- always thought that this character was supposed to fill the huge all spectacular american truck cliché and since there was quite a big design change from carma 1 to carma 2, that's the idea that mainly drove me while drawing the first concept. Nonetheless, as it was pointed out to me, it kinda lacked the carma feel (even though the way i envisionned it, you had to give it color : the chrome parts would be rusted and filthy, the body paint would be matte black, and the rims maybe shiny "gun metal black " (if such a color exists..))

- new concept is based on more modern aerodynamical big rigs. Main features would be :
...=> the absence of front lights (looks more menacing (death is dark and absence of eyes and light in dead skull) and considerating the new tech, even today, it wouldn't be essential to drive in the dark)
...=> nudge bars/bull bars inspired to represent a rib cage ( with seven razor sharp (for example) bars on each side representating the seven fixed ribs..)
...=> the side exhausts shredded on the top to make it look more harsh and violent (would be dripping blood from holes and on top, and exhausts would also eventually be spitting blood each time a ped gets "chewed" up/run over/blown up)
...=> the very low profile of the truck (like Rig O'Mortis I : same 'glued to the road' sensation when seen afar)
...=> rims would have be fitted with "inverted dish covers" (or however they are properly called) (design frequently used within the 1970s/1980s racecars : see for better visual example the Porsches 935 and some 956 and 962) and at the center would be a skull which would hold the dish to the rim but would have a mechanism like the new Rolls Royces (where the logo in center of the wheels doesn't move/stays fix). The nasal orifice of the skull could served as the central nut.
...=> Again it would share the same radiator grill/ engine grill as Rig O'Mortis I and, like said, the same type of side exhausts,
...=> It would have its chrome parts rusted for example, dark matte black paint for the body, shiny black for the rim and matte back for the 'dish' (to balance out the black nuances) and skull in the center would be same color as radiator grill..

- i've done a quick sketch of Mother Trucker. Put her jeans, boots, a cane, a gave her a snake. Also made her jeans buttoned up very high on her waist (like a some older people but here it's a bit more exaggerated to add to the carma caricature)

Dropbox link to first "classic" concept : https://www.dropbox.com/s/npxsgu5a0rkizht/Rig%27O%20Mortis.jpg

Dropbox link to second more modern & "carma like" concept : https://www.dropbox.com/s/32phfik7exskji8/Rig%20O%27Mortis%20X.jpg

for better visualization of dark, dusty and death feel it usually has : https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxg9psfx5twrkh3/Rig%20O%27Mortis%20X%20%28Dark%20setup%29.jpg
---------------------------

Next update, might introduce some real new extremly heavy "friends"...

P.S : i see sometimes my perspective is a bit "off" and pics still a bit crappy and therefor details aren't always very clear, nonetheless hope the "general ideas" are well vehiculated

Edited by: The Blood Eagle on Sun, 06/04/2014 - 16:26
FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 04/04/2014 - 05:40

Pages

randomness