You are here

Stream Q&A collection

Pages

KevinKC's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 30/10/2015 - 03:13

I think it's more a problem of recording than the guy actually being loud, although he is. But it was just for one video and it was cool to see that enthusiasm for the game and Shane being all calm, quiet and sweet next to that ball of electricty.

Edited by: KevinKC on Fri, 30/10/2015 - 03:14
MrDeviance's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 30/10/2015 - 14:41

KevinKC wrote:
I think it's more a problem of recording than the guy actually being loud, although he is. But it was just for one video and it was cool to see that enthusiasm for the game and Shane being all calm, quiet and sweet next to that ball of electricty.

I'm actually pretty sure that Shane realized that being at an actual work place, it's better for him not to tell Tannel to his face during live stream, that he's overacting even though I could sense him thinking it, he was very diplomatic about it.
Tannel seems like the kind of guy that can't take a hint, especially if you are subliminal about it.

Edited by: MrDeviance on Fri, 30/10/2015 - 14:44
KevinKC's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Sat, 31/10/2015 - 15:22

He he he, I'd say Shane was very English about it.

Fr0nt's picture
Piledriver
Twitch ChampKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 02/11/2015 - 18:35

https://youtu.be/uhAkCg1JyAo?t=3361

I'm glad my beeping got noticed! :D makes my effort worth while using the controller + keyboard just for the horn.

for those thinking wtf?! :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqjD3CblCwU

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Wed, 11/11/2015 - 09:12

BUIBUvyFR wrote:
Though I would hope to see the wheel spin, at least as an option, even if it is initially unbound.

Wheelspin has been in the game for quite a while now.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 11/11/2015 - 09:50

Ignore it, it's a bot. It's 3 posts are reposting sentences from posts on the first page of the threads it posted in, such as: http://www.carmageddon.com/comment/51286#comment-51286

Tipsy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 02/03/2016 - 11:22

oh it has been longtime..
Gonna try to catch a stream one of the days.
Missy kissies

Mad Mike's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 04/12/2016 - 14:02

Bump: Q&As from the December 02nd Livestream

04:03] When are we gonna the PS4 version updated?
"There is no update planned at the moment. Everything is tickety-boo, at the moment."

39:20] Any news or hints at any plans to take this game further with DLC content or future Carma games?
"We do have a mobile Carma in development. Obviously we would like to take this further with more stuff, but that is all in discussion a the moment."

41:28] When is the Beta ready for that mobile game?
"We haven't got an exact date yet, but as soon as We do have a date, We will let people know"
"It will be shortly after Christmas, that is the current estimate."

56:08] Any plans for more maps?
"There's loads of stuff we wanna do. We want to get community game stuff in there. We are discussing the outstanding plans for Steam Workshop, and allowing for a version of career which actually allows you to use modded data - all these things that we want to do."

58:26]
"Workshop, It's a case of we've got to get resources free to do it, which we can't at the moment. We've got people working on all sorts of things. But we still want to do it."

One man... Alone... Wrecking opponents in the Automobile he loves
Twitter Manifestation, Mods for Max Damage

Pages

randomness