Stream Q&A collection

Pages

DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 19:49

I'm gonna repost this again because no body seems to want to help me

DoktorMandrake wrote:
Hi, I have a question

I ordered my key using my amazon account.. But does my key go to the Email address of my Amazon account OR to the Email I put in on the main pre-order page for this website? Because I have a feeling I put in the wrong Email address at the main pre-order page

I shouldn't be getting my key until the 27th anyway because I paid $29.99 but I just want to make sure my keys not getting sent to the wrong Email address :-\

Maybe I'm worrying a bit too much, but if I'm not going to be getting my key due to a mistake a made pre-ordering, I rather get it fixed NOW then wait until tomorrow and then find out 'oh shit, I can't play the game I just paid for cus I never got my key'

Sorry to keep going on about this, but no ones helped me with this problem yet and I just want my mind put to ease lol

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:06

DoktorMandrake wrote:

DoktorMandrake wrote:
Hi, I have a question

I ordered my key using my amazon account.. But does my key go to the Email address of my Amazon account OR to the Email I put in on the main pre-order page for this website? Because I have a feeling I put in the wrong Email address at the main pre-order page

I shouldn't be getting my key until the 27th anyway because I paid $29.99 but I just want to make sure my keys not getting sent to the wrong Email address :-\

Maybe I'm worrying a bit too much, but if I'm not going to be getting my key due to a mistake a made pre-ordering, I rather get it fixed NOW then wait until tomorrow and then find out 'oh shit, I can't play the game I just paid for cus I never got my key'

Sorry to keep going on about this, but no ones helped me with this problem yet and I just want my mind put to ease lol

Send a PM to Shane, that's the best way to get an answer.

wiski's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:08

DoktorMandrake wrote:

DoktorMandrake wrote:
Hi, I have a question

Part of the reason for lack of help might be due to most people in the forum probably being Kickstarter or PayPal backers, so there may not be anyone else reading the forums that bought through Amazon and knows how that works. For example, the only way I know how it works is to go to the Humble Bundle site, sing in and link my key to my Steam account. If that doesn't work for you then I guess you can add me to the list of people who won't help you.

You probably shouldn't be posting this in multiple threads, especially ones like this one that have nothing to do with your problem, when you're still waiting for an answer in the thread dedicated to the actual problem you're having that you already posted in.

Edited by: wiski on Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:09
shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:13

@DoktorMandrake Apologies that you've not had a reply yet! Your Steam key will be available on your Humble page when the game goes live on Steam - you'll then be able to visit your Humble page and add Carmageddon: Reincarnation to your Steam library.

DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:16

shane wrote:
@DoktorMandrake Apologies that you've not had a reply yet! Your Steam key will be available on your Humble page when the game goes live on Steam - you'll then be able to visit your Humble page and add Carmageddon: Reincarnation to your Steam library.

No need to apologize shane, I am a person of a very "nervious" disposition you could say (I'm a paranoid freak ;)). But yeah I was just kind of confused to where the key was getting sent to, especially since I had to put an email address in on the main page

Thanks for the reply, and sorry guys :P

CESCHITO's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:23

Yep, thanks for the thread Espyo, and... I heard in the stream something about "max number of cars" planned for a match, but suddently the video lagged and I didn't hear the answer, I think Nobby said '24' but I'm not sure, could anyone confirm?

Edited by: CESCHITO on Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:23
DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:20

wiski wrote:
Part of the reason for lack of help might be due to most people in the forum probably being Kickstarter or PayPal backers, so there may not be anyone else reading the forums that bought through Amazon and knows how that works. For example, the only way I know how it works is to go to the Humble Bundle site, sing in and link my key to my Steam account. If that doesn't work for you then I guess you can add me to the list of people who won't help you.

You probably shouldn't be posting this in multiple threads, especially ones like this one that have nothing to do with your problem, when you're still waiting for an answer in the thread dedicated to the actual problem you're having that you already posted in.

Ok sorry for the multiple threads thing I'm just freaking out what with early access so close to release heh, since I wasn't a KS backer I believe I shouldn't be getting my key until the 27th anyway but cus I put in wrong email address on the main preorder page I wasn't sure .. Guess I'm abit of a simpleton when it comes to these things :3

DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:23

Glad to see the split screen mode is still going to be implemented, not enough local mp games nowadays :)

Can't wait to see the different camera angles either, all those close ups on the peds, rewinding and reforwarding back and forth, watching same ped get hit over and over ^^ Good times

Is there going to be a camera view where you can see behind the wheel, or will it just be straight up nothing on the screen FPS view?

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:28

CESCHITO wrote:
Yep, thanks for the thread Espyo, and... I heard in the stream something about "max number of cars" planned for a match, but suddently the video lagged and I didn't hear the answer, I think Nobby said '24' but I'm not sure, could anyone confirm?

I'm pretty sure he said 8.

CESCHITO's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 20:34

Trent wrote:
CESCHITO wrote:

I'm pretty sure he said 8.

aah ok =P I guess somebody in the chat was asking him if they would have managed to put 24 cars in a level.
Anyway 8 players in a match is far enough for me!! =)

Pages

randomness