You are here

If you have NOT received your key yet read this

Pages

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 04/12/2014 - 21:26

RMJ wrote:
Backed at 50$ tier. no Carmageddon TDR 2000. tried restarting steam. and ive tried resending my humble bundle keys 2 times. No luck.

That's because the Steam is taking a while to send the gift to everyone. It's started appearing in some people's gift inventories now, so it will appear in yours when Steam gets around to pushing it your account, there's nothing anyone can do to speed it up. It's nothing to do with the humble bundle gift keys, it's all automatic on Steam.

Quote:
and this link you guys at stainless keep posting http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243191-humble-bundle-key-resender It doesnt work :P
Oops.
The page you were looking for doesn't exist.

Stainless don't keep posting that link, I posted it to be helpful and other people have also posted it. It was the valid link to the Humble Bundle key resender back when this thread was created, but it seems Humble have changed their site around some point in the last few months. I've now updated the first post to the new URL (https://www.humblebundle.com/resender), though realistically everyone should have their keys by now so this thread has pretty much run it's course.

Edited by: Trent on Thu, 04/12/2014 - 21:27

Waltzking's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 10/03/2015 - 17:44

I backed the game via Kickstarter as well ($15), and so far I have not received my key. I tried the resend thing on the Humble website, using the same email address I used for Kickstarter back then, but it just told me I wouldn't own any games. So how can I get the key?
Or do $15 backers only receive the final game?

Fuel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 10/03/2015 - 17:58

Waltzking wrote:
I backed the game via Kickstarter as well ($15), and so far I have not received my key. I tried the resend thing on the Humble website, using the same email address I used for Kickstarter back then, but it just told me I wouldn't own any games. So how can I get the key?

Sorry to have to tell you this but beta access was for backers in the $25 tier and above, so looks like you'll have to wait until it's released properly.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 10/03/2015 - 18:13

Waltzking wrote:

You should have access to the game by now, if you can't get your key through the Humble Bundle key resender then send Shane a PM on these forums and he will do his best to sort it out for you.

Also what Fuel said was incorrect, the "beta access" described in the kickstarter for backers who paid $25 or more was just the two weeks before the game was able to be bought on steam over a year ago. Everyone who backed the kickstarter at a tier which rewards them a copy of the game should have access to the game already.

Waltzking's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 10/03/2015 - 18:34

Thanks for your quick answers! I contacted Shane, maybe he can help.

AdamtheClown's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 16/10/2015 - 02:01

I probably should've said something sooner (better late than never), but on Kickstarter, I pledged the amount that gave 2 copies of the game, and I've only received one copy (I was going to give the other one to my broke ass college buddy) so would I go to the link and do it that way or what? It's not too big of a deal, it's just something that came to mind when I started it up for the first time since beta first launched.

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Fri, 16/10/2015 - 14:36

They are still to come. I pledged for two copies as well and only got one. The rewards are always being sorted, so expect progress on that front at any moment.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Fri, 16/10/2015 - 14:52

The additional copies are listed on your Humble Bundle account page which you got your key from. Here's a screenshot of my page, with the section with the gifting links highlighted:

Just copy the gift link to whoever you want give the copy to.

AdamtheClown's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 18/10/2015 - 21:18

Ha. I went and opened my Humble Bundle account and lo and behold, my keys. I guess I could've looked first, but hey.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 10/11/2015 - 12:09

AdamtheClown wrote:
...and behold, my keys.

Pages

randomness