You are here

If you have NOT received your key yet read this

Pages

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 13:17

You have no key yet because they're not being sent out until 5pm GMT. That is when Steam activates the game for the public, there is nothing anyone can do to change that fact.

bakerman1971's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 13:25

To be fair the key could be emailed out to keep a steady flow of email traffic with a note attached stating the time it will be active, but I suppose...................

DZimmy's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 13:32

Trent wrote:
You have no key yet because they're not being sent out until 5pm GMT. That is when Steam activates the game for the public, there is nothing anyone can do to change that fact.

C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 13:32

Tick-tock goes the clock,
patiently waiting for the game to unlock.

:-)

lukaszsa's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:27

My dear Carmageddon devs...
Is 6:23 p.m. GMT
and I didn't recieve my key.:(

When i'm clicking resender i recieve this information from humble bundle( email is the same)

Quote:
We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please contact us by emailing

and our support staff will sort things out as soon as possible.

If you did not initiate this request, please disregard this message.

The Humble Bundle Team

Is there any problem with sending keys?????????????

Edited by: lukaszsa on Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:29
DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:34

lukaszsa wrote:
My dear Carmageddon devs...
Is 6:23 p.m. GMT
and I didn't recieve my key.:(

When i'm clicking resender i recieve this information from humble bundle( email is the same)

Quote:
We received a request to resend your Humble keys. However, we do not have any keys on record for this email address. If you may have used a different email address when you made your purchase, try entering it into the key resender page. Otherwise, please contact us by emailing

and our support staff will sort things out as soon as possible.

If you did not initiate this request, please disregard this message.

The Humble Bundle Team

Is there any problem with sending keys?????????????

I've not gotten my key yet either, but I have a feeling I made a mistake during my preorder process so I've contacts a dev and also contacts HumbleBundle

When you paid for the game, did you get your receipt yeah?

lukaszsa's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:42

I'm sure that I got my receipt but i don't have this email because I regularly clean my email account.

Edited by: lukaszsa on Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:43
Gooby's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:45

nvm fixed it.

Edited by: Gooby on Thu, 27/03/2014 - 19:25
DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 18:50

lukaszsa wrote:
I'm sure that I got my receipt but i don't have this email because I regularly clean my email account.

See, you shouldn't delete emails like that.. That was your proof that you bought the game

I've emailed HumbleBundle about my key not coming and they want the transaction ID from the receipt.. So I just hope for your sake that your key comes through ok, because without a receipt it'll be hard to claim for another key I would of thought

lukaszsa's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 27/03/2014 - 19:10

Thanks for your help:) I've found my transaction ID in My Amazon account:). Now I'm waiting for my key.

Pages