If you have NOT received your key yet read this

Pages

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
If you have NOT received your key yet read this
#1 Submitted: Thu, 13/03/2014 - 12:58

Before you complain go here: https://www.humblebundle.com/resender

Type in your email and submit the form, an email with your key link (and all the other Humble Bundle keys you've bought) will be sent to you. If you still do not receive your key then get hold of someone at Stainless or Humble to figure out the problem.

If you backed less than $25 on Kickstarter or less than $35 on Paypal you will NOT be receiving a key until the 27th.

Can someone sticky this thread? :)

Edited by: Trent on 04/12/2014 - 21:22 Reason: Making it a sticky for now.

Ekaros's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 13/03/2014 - 23:23

Just to note, the email is one you gave on Kickstarter in the survey. This can be different from one you get your Kickstarter updates in.

bakerman1971's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 14/03/2014 - 09:31

I really need to stop drinking on a schoolnight , so a few Jim Beams in, I was flipping around my email account and Humble before realising that I had not backed enough on Paypal :), never ye mind Bakerman you get to play on 27th :)

DallyDragon's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 14/03/2014 - 22:14

I have not even had an e-mail from Humble yet. Is there a way to get it?

DallyDragon's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 14/03/2014 - 22:53

Sorted. It was complicated tho. I had a different e-mail on my Carmageddon backer site for eletronic goods so I had to log out of Humble and get the keys resent with the other email then log back in to Humble before clicking the link.

Edited by: DallyDragon on Fri, 14/03/2014 - 22:56
Sjeng's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 15/03/2014 - 12:12

Question: I received my key via Humble Bundle, and redeemed it to steam, fantastic! I also got 2 gift links at the Humble site. Now, do these two gift keys also include all the exclusive game contents from this KS? (special car skins, soundtrack, whatnot?)

Carmageddon Veteran
ASRock 970 Extreme4
AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 3.40GHz
ASUS EAH6850: 1gb 790Mhz
Kingston 2x4Gb DDR3 PC12800

Psygineer's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/03/2014 - 14:27

Sjeng wrote:
Question: I received my key via Humble Bundle, and redeemed it to steam, fantastic! I also got 2 gift links at the Humble site. Now, do these two gift keys also include all the exclusive game contents from this KS? (special car skins, soundtrack, whatnot?)

The $50 tier now has three copies associated? That's nice of Stainless to increases for those who were confused and didn't see the Matrix. Funny thing is, I bumped up from the $50 tier because I needed a third copy, although I don't mind at all that I have a spare to give away in the future now. The $100+ tier states that all gift keys give the same rewards as the backer's "key" so I would say yes to the $50+ tier too. The ones you give your gift links to should also get the Wallpaper, Backer Skin, Future DLCs, DRM-Free copy, etc.

From Humble Page:
Below you will find gift keys that include DRM-free final builds, beta, Steam key, VIP DLC Steam key, Red Eagle Car Model Steam key and wallpapers! Share these with friends!

Edited by: Psygineer on Wed, 19/03/2014 - 14:33

These Scissors won't be Running by themselves!

Narciso's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 19/03/2014 - 16:19

How do I start the game, I have the key.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 19/03/2014 - 15:56

If you've redeemed the game to your Steam account through Humble Bundle, you install it in your steam library and press play, it's as simple as that.

spurty's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 19/03/2014 - 17:17

Trent wrote:
Before you complain go here: http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243191-humble-bundle-key-resender

Type in your email and submit the form, an email with your key link (and all the other Humble Bundle keys you've bought) will be sent to you. If you still do not receive your key then get hold of someone at Stainless or Humble to figure out the problem.

If you backed less than $25 on Kickstarter or less than $35 on Paypal you will NOT be receiving a key until the 27th.

Can someone sticky this thread? :)

Well I'll be a Monkeys Uncle.

This post was NOT PRESENT when I went looking. I even did a 'FORUM SEARCH' (Put down your pitchforks please!).

Second I post, I see this thread. Good Game.

Only backed $30 via PayPal. Answers everything. All good.. and sorry for that thread necro!

I WAS IN THE WAR!

DoktorMandrake's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 26/03/2014 - 04:02

Hi, I have a question

I ordered my key using my amazon account.. But does my key go to the Email address of my Amazon account OR to the Email I put in on the main pre-order page for this website? Because I have a feeling I put in the wrong Email address at the main pre-order page

I shouldn't be getting my key until the 27th anyway because I paid $29.99 but I just want to make sure my keys not getting sent to the wrong Email address :-\

Edited by: DoktorMandrake on Wed, 26/03/2014 - 04:02

Pages

randomness