You are here

CzechDeath's fanart corner

Pages

Rentless Monkey's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Competition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 24/02/2014 - 20:50

Breakin'Benny wrote:
Just as cool as the Carmageddon Comic connected to TDR 2000, good work.

Nah, this is even better. Can't wait for more! It's positively epic! ;)

One thing bothers me though, shouldn't that be "It must have been bad carma"? Sorry for being such a grammar-Heinz-Faust, plus i'm probably wrong anyways, English isn't my first language. :)

Edited by: Rentless Monkey on Mon, 24/02/2014 - 20:51
FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 24/02/2014 - 21:09

hahaha, that second episode was absolutely amazing, the art was extremely good, i think this episode was even better than the first, i even had a laugh and a smile all the way through. But you should try proofreading it with someone else first, there are some pretty strong grammatical errors through it, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it though. AWESOME COMIC, CZECHDEATH! 8D

MrHaaax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 24/02/2014 - 22:45

Haha, I loved that you have replaced karma with carma! Excellent episode, CzechDeath! By the way, I would suggest imgur.com for image hosting needs, it's the best IMO.

Newcomer to Carmageddon, expert at correct capitalizations.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 24/02/2014 - 23:08

FatCat wrote:
hahaha, that second episode was absolutely amazing, the art was extremely good, i think this episode was even better than the first, i even had a laugh and a smile all the way through. But you should try proofreading it with someone else first, there are some pretty strong grammatical errors through it, but that didn't keep me from enjoying it though. AWESOME COMIC, CZECHDEATH! 8D

=D grammar... evil stuff man...

Rentless Monkey wrote:
Breakin'Benny wrote:
Just as cool as the Carmageddon Comic connected to TDR 2000, good work.

Nah, this is even better. Can't wait for more! It's positively epic! ;)

One thing bothers me though, shouldn't that be "It must have been bad carma"? Sorry for being such a grammar-Heinz-Faust, plus i'm probably wrong anyways, English isn't my first language. :)

Better than tdr2000 comic u say wow thanx =)

Yes yes I knew that grammar will be struggle, but hey it is digital I can always edit it and repost it =D, so If there is some native EN speaker who would like to help me out to hunt my misspells and grammar fails I would be most greatefull ! =D

MrHaaax wrote:
Haha, I loved that you have replaced karma with carma! Excellent episode, CzechDeath! By the way, I would suggest imgur.com for image hosting needs, it's the best IMO.

Yep thanx for the tip... I switched for to it right now... and guess what? PREVIEWS!

Edited by: CzechDeath on Tue, 25/02/2014 - 00:16

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 25/02/2014 - 01:32

CzechDeath wrote:
Yes yes I knew that grammar will be struggle, but hey it is digital I can always edit it and repost it =D, so If there is some native EN speaker who would like to help me out to hunt my misspells and grammar fails I would be most greatefull ! =D

Professional proofreader here. I'd be happy to help :)

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 25/02/2014 - 01:54

Trent wrote:
Right click on it and press "View Original" and you will get the full resolution image.

So I noticed at the time. But that's not really convenient. Most websites have a general interface like this one, but when you click on the image, you get the full-size version right away. But noooooooo, we have to be fancy... FFS, OneDrive.

CzechDeath wrote:
Yep thanx for the tip... I switched for to it right now... and guess what? PREVIEWS!

Hmm? What do you mean by previews? You mean it still has the stupid preview system like OneDrive? Does it have some sort of crazy limitation? I'd like to know, because ever since Imageshack went full retard, I've been looking for something else. Dropbox is great for temporarily sharing an image between a small group of friends, but if I want to host an image persistently to share with a lot of people, it's not really that great.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 25/02/2014 - 09:56

Espyo wrote:
Hmm? What do you mean by previews? You mean it still has the stupid preview system like OneDrive? Does it have some sort of crazy limitation? I'd like to know, because ever since Imageshack went full retard, I've been looking for something else. Dropbox is great for temporarily sharing an image between a small group of friends, but if I want to host an image persistently to share with a lot of people, it's not really that great.

By previews I mean that the clickable images are vissible here on forum! which is more catchy even for lazyest people who dont read any text/dont click any links... and are only looking if there are some images to be found thruout forums....

Such people would miss it only because it wasnt vissible at first glance, because Skydrive/Onedrive(wtf?) would not allow that for some UFO reason... =D

So previews here on forum, clickable, enlargable, meant like YAY previews! =D

Edited by: CzechDeath on Tue, 25/02/2014 - 09:57

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 25/02/2014 - 09:59

stygimoloch wrote:
CzechDeath wrote:

Professional proofreader here. I'd be happy to help :)

Awesome! Im gonna PM you mate =D thank you!

Edited by: CzechDeath on Tue, 25/02/2014 - 12:52

Larse's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 25/02/2014 - 18:53

Cool stuff!

Kreba's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 01/03/2014 - 02:17

nah ha thats great stuff.

Pages