You are here

Payed for game with paypal, linked email address inaccessable

Pages

gothfifi's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Payed for game with paypal, linked email address inaccessable
#1 Submitted: Wed, 08/01/2014 - 21:01

basically I Payed for the game with paypal, but the linked email address is inaccessible, as it was an old orange mobile fsmail.net one and it said after links to download etc would be sent to it.

I didn't realise I couldn't access or recreate the email address until after I had pledged for a copy of the game I have the code from the paypal purchase, is there a way of changing my details so I don't have to buy again?

thx R

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 09/01/2014 - 10:29

Hi gothfifi,

Welcome to the forums! I've just sent you a private message in response to your questions.

szutyi93's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/01/2014 - 15:16

I backed $20,- today through paypal. I didn't got my badge. The e-mail matches the one of my paypal.

And also I didn't got any thx e-mail or something. :(

LordToastALot's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/01/2014 - 15:42

Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work, remember that Paypal backers have to be imported manually, so it might take some time.

Bet that hurt!

szutyi93's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 11/01/2014 - 17:12

Thats okay but i didn't get any e-mail just a PayPal e-mail. When i got the e-mail?

Kyol's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 14/04/2014 - 22:24

I too have paid for the game with paypal backer scheme and the account is now inaccessible.

Please advise if there is anything I can do to redeem the code, I have the paypal address etc.

Many thanks in advance!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 14/04/2014 - 23:48

Hi Kyol & szutyi93,

Please could you both send me a message with email address you used to make your PayPal payment and I'll look getting you access to the game.

Kyol's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 21/04/2014 - 12:53

Hey Shane,

I have done this a few days ago with no response, please confirm if you got the PM.

Many thanks in advance.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 21/04/2014 - 20:57

Kyol wrote:
Hey Shane,

I have done this a few days ago with no response, please confirm if you got the PM.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Kyol, please check your messages and also your email inbox ;)

Bec's picture
Bec
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 05/10/2014 - 21:27

Hi Shane,
Since I backed via paypal I have changed my E-mail adress for security reasons. I still do not have my backers badge. Could you please help me with that?

Thanks!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 06/10/2014 - 09:04

Hi Bec,

Could you please send me a private message with what your previous email address was and I'll get the badge added to your account for you.

Pages