You are here

Ooh you make me card!

Pages

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 17/12/2013 - 00:14

I like the swooshing on the text. It makes it sound whimsical without any sort of audio!

shane wrote:
Looks like you all had fun on the Frosty Pass snow peaks!

To make the Eagle fly on mine, I had to find a ramp to jump out of. Amidst all the twists and tumbles, I can say "fun" is definitely the word I'd use to describe that little adventure.

shane wrote:
Also, as it's Christmas we've decided to we'll send out the winners Christmas card design to all the other entries into the competition! Look out for an email from us soon so we can grab an address to send it to :)

Woo! Thank you so much! Where should we point out the address? On the backers' site, or as a direct reply to the e-mail sent?

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 17/12/2013 - 09:47

Espyo wrote:
Woo! Thank you so much! Where should we point out the address? On the backers' site, or as a direct reply to the e-mail sent?

If you can reply to the email I sent that would be great :)

Eviron's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/12/2013 - 14:23

Congrats to the winner, awesome idea and design! I had by far the most laughs seeing that one. :D But all the other ones were pretty great and creative, too.

Do you sign the card for us partakers as well? *-*

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 18/12/2013 - 11:37

Eviron wrote:
Do you sign the card for us partakers as well? *-*

Yep! We'll make sure they get signed by the team before being sent out to you!

Dark_Pontifex's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 18/12/2013 - 15:36

I feel very honored that my design was picked! I surely thought I had no chance against the nice "merry christmas" artwork, which overwhelmed me.

Looking forward to recieve the postcard... and especially to get my second "Competition Winners"-Badge!

peace to all of you!

Tiflon Bagdat's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 24/12/2013 - 15:38

Congratulation to all of you a Merry Christmas!

Edited by: Tiflon Bagdat on Tue, 24/12/2013 - 15:38

I apologize for my English. I use translate.google.com

Dark_Pontifex's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 31/12/2013 - 18:03

Thanks Stainless Team for this lovely Christmas card. According to your signatures you guys must have been drunk, never attended school or at least haven´t held a pen for a very long time - you keyboard nerds ;)

Edited by: Dark_Pontifex on Tue, 31/12/2013 - 18:04
Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 31/12/2013 - 18:17

I'll be posting a pic of mine soon! I just need to shave first because, between looking like a kid and looking like a hobo, I'd at least prefer to not look like something that'll make the FBI go after me.

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 31/12/2013 - 21:51

espyo i dont think you need to worry about the fbi lol however if thats how you look now all you need is the hat and a great looking poster next to you :P

Dark_Pontifex Thanks dude so much for the pic of the xmas card, and the inside it, It could have been written when they had the xmas party and a little break from everything since it would have been a good time to get that card signed and completed by the team.

Imagine the hand strains after all the signing of everyone's cards and things for the kickstarter i think that alone would take my hand writing back a couple of years :P alone.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 01/01/2014 - 02:21

Dark_Pontifex wrote:
According to your signatures you guys must have been drunk, never attended school or at least haven´t held a pen for a very long time - you keyboard nerds ;)

I would like to quote your request in your email to us!

Quote:
I want to ask the Dev-Team to sign my postcard all left-handed, to make it a very unique and most valuable piece of art

Well, we all signed it left-handed!

Pages

randomness