Pages

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 06:45

Nice one! Glad to see it finished!

Nerd Koopa's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 08:57

Sweet! Design wise it captures the essence of the original nicely. The current texutres and lighting make it look like a 3D acrylic painting. Reminds me of Team Fortress 2 models.

Stuck on a bumper

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 18:51

hey, thanks for sharing your work! i can now convert it into carbon (yes, i have such a sin lol)
are you planning do the same with other your amzing models - i mean, share your eagle for instance. Toshiba could port it into c2

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 19:14

hazardic wrote:
hey, thanks for sharing your work! i can now convert it into carbon (yes, i have such a sin lol)
are you planning do the same with other your amzing models - i mean, share your eagle for instance. Toshiba could port it into c2

Thanks, also yes, I do plan to share most of the models I make in the future too. I already have shared the Eagle RS, it's been converted to C2 by Toshiba and is on his mods website http://rr2000.toshiba-3.com/carmageddon-2

Here's the thread with the Eagle RS model openable with Zmodeler since i made it to work with GTA4 originally. link

Here's the other thread with a 3D version of Doug's original concept art for carmageddon:Reincarnation's Eagle. This model is openable with Blender link

My oldest Eagle MK.3 model is really lame and kind of obsolete now, but that's the only version i haven't shared since it really isn't all that great.link

Edited by: FatCat on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 19:22
Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 21:23

VROOM VROOM

Ported it for fun and to test out "forced shading" some more, trying to make it look less dull ingame without relying on the usual fake env maps. Made it a bit too dark but it proves the idea works well.

Very nice model, polycount is very high for an ingame asset considering the level of detail though. Could still be a fully featured addon as it breaks very nicely into components. Nothing breaks the 1000 verts/faces limit. And the texture get shrunk to 256 rather nicely. If I find motivation and free time I might port it completely :)

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 23:47

Love how it looks like a hotrod with the body off,

And looking totaly awsome ingame too, you really did an awsome job there Mr cat and toshable.

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 12/11/2013 - 08:39

FatCat wrote:
Thanks, also yes, I do plan to share most of the models I make in the future too. I already have shared the Eagle RS, it's been converted to C2 by Toshiba and is on his mods website http://rr2000.toshiba-3.com/carmageddon-2

sure, i know about it i've already thanked you for this one. anyway i'm sorry, i was a bit confused and i forgot that eagle i was asking about was actually Blood's. Nevermind then, and good luck with your growing skill, i'm hope all your work will be implemented in CR

Toshiba-3 wrote:
VROOM VROOM

the old one standing near FatCat's looks so obsolete so it reminds me playing DeusEx 1 after gaming DeusEx HR..

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 12/11/2013 - 09:07

hazardic wrote:

sure, i know about it i've already thanked you for this one. anyway i'm sorry, i was a bit confused and i forgot that eagle i was asking about was actually Blood's. Nevermind then, and good luck with your growing skill, i'm hope all your work will be implemented in CR

My what now?

Edited by: Bloodstability on Tue, 12/11/2013 - 09:07
hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 12/11/2013 - 14:37

Bloodstability wrote:

My what now?

err.. your Eagle Redux. i forgot it was done by you, not FatCat. i like it and your wallpaper inspired by it's model is on my desktop.

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Tue, 12/11/2013 - 18:49

Ah okay now I understand! Thanks a lot! That eagle is actually being updated from scratch for Reincarnation so once it's done I will definitely share it if Tosh feels like porting it into C2 :)

Pages