I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 08:23

I like such things! Nice one :)

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 10:19

im going to be a little nasty here.

I love your work, I really do And all the time your putting into remaking a car from the original game, But Honistly Do you really have to have the same Shit Color painted over the top of it ?. I mean theres so much more you could do with the color the design it self.

I think remaking this car has proven what you can do and i belive you know it in your heart as well but DANG With the color really.

I know cars where with some type of effect on this back in the day but If your going to do with that dont you want something that looks dented and more run down instead of a prstine looking car or motor car that could look so much better if it had a little love ?.

I love the design you got is pritty much what you would expect for a car back in the day of the original c1, Maybe we will see this car return.

All im trying to say is that if you want a rust bucket then make it one and not something that could be used not only for killing lots of peds because of the rust alone and what it looks like once its painted. See if you can re-imagine the car like we have seen from stainless ?.

Anyways harsh'ness over I love what you have done and you must have spent hours & hours on it. Just Dont want to see a lovely piece of art go to waste on the color.

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 12:34

heh I like it a lot, that front looks way more autoscum, I really do like the model, good work mr kitty.

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 14:45

Lemonrev him finish it first at least jesus its only a WIP

Edited by: Bloodstability on Sat, 09/11/2013 - 14:45
FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 16:38

Painting textures takes way longer than i thought. (edit: final mesh is 22k polygons)
Secret Bonus

Edited by: FatCat on Sat, 09/11/2013 - 17:08
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 20:53

While I appreciate the hand painted look have you considered using photos and painting into them? Reason I say that is that if this does end up in reincarnation it would probably need to look a little more gritty and realistic rather than cartoonish ie Carma 2, but then again I have no idea what you're going for so please clarify :)

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 09/11/2013 - 22:14

Bloodstability wrote:
While I appreciate the hand painted look have you considered using photos and painting into them? Reason I say that is that if this does end up in reincarnation it would probably need to look a little more gritty and realistic rather than cartoonish ie Carma 2, but then again I have no idea what you're going for so please clarify :)

I actually have no idea what I'm doing, but at least I'm doing something! I cant recall having painted textures before, so this is all really experimental stuff.

(edit: Almost done! Only the interior and undercarriage left to paint)

Edited by: FatCat on Sat, 09/11/2013 - 23:54
AlexTSK's picture
I was in the War!
Submitted: Sun, 10/11/2013 - 09:14

Oh I see then if it's your first time it's looking really good and one can only improve from there! Keep it up fatty :P

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sun, 10/11/2013 - 23:18

It's like painting shapes! I've finally finished texturing the interior.

Edited by: FatCat on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 04:09
FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 11/11/2013 - 02:03

After several days of work, here is the final and complete version of the Razorback, modernized and ready to mod into Reincarnation.
------

------

Save this Texture as "body.png" in the same folder as the .blend file
Right-Click and Save to Download Razorback 2013's .blend model here, Open with Blender
(Edit: I finally fixed the texture location glitch, it shouldn't be a problem now.)
If you do not have the free 3D modelling software called "blender" you can get it here http://www.blender.org/

Enjoy!

Edited by: FatCat on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 16:20

Pages