You are here

News: We're aGOG 2!

Pages

CoffeyCup's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 27/10/2013 - 13:18

No it doesn't. By donating $30 you're expecting to never have to pay for anything ever again?

CWR's picture
CWR
Norman E. Carnage
Community VIP
Submitted: Tue, 29/10/2013 - 00:13

I am late to this party - busy with stuff. Are the action replays still recordable? I mean, does it work right this time? Prolly not...

Once I get this I'll likely have to update all my skins to the new sizes.

"I know, I know - the rest of the world thinks Americans are arrogant. And to be fair...f**k you." Adam Ferrara Top Gear U.S. edition

CoffeyCup's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 29/10/2013 - 15:54

Hi CWR

No you'll need to use Fraps or similar to record.

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 12/02/2014 - 13:34

CoffeyCup wrote:
Ha! This is great. It installed and ran with no problems!
Thanks Stainless, this makes it really easy to get the game running without the fuss!

Users will want to change the resolution by running the nglide_config.exe that come with it.
This is what it looks like at 1280 x 786 (click for full size)

And yes, all the hundreds (thousands?) of mods and addon cars will work with the GOG version. Check out the Mods forum

Dont you mind that 4:3 being steached and therefore having instead of round wheels the ovals? =D I bet you dont even see it because you are so used to it =D

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 12/02/2014 - 13:40

NOW to serious stuff... After I tried to install patch for Carma1 gog, It told me that I need new game version... so I DLd v 2.0 which created whole new install of carma1 and placed neatly along carmageddon 2...in to the gog games flother

AND NOW BOTH FUCKING GAMES ARE DISABELING MY MOUSE BUTTUNS AFTER QUITTING IT. I have to restart my computer EVERY FUCKING TIME i stop playing... it is annoying like hell....
Older install of C1 in gog.com flother is not causing it, C1 v2.0 is doing it, aswell as the latests C2 GOG version and furthermore it somehow managed to FUCK MY MOUSE UP even when I launch my original CD install of C2 ...

My question is: What the fucking fuck?

Please help if somebody know how to get rid of this issue, while solution is NOT including: Never play C1 and C2 again -_-

Edited by: CzechDeath on Wed, 12/02/2014 - 13:42

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 05/01/2016 - 05:34

its not the game its to do with the way it exits and the best way to solve your problem is to speak to the gog help desk, seriously its not stainless problem now, it comes down to gog and there installer / running program :P.

good luck.

Pages