You are here

Difference between $15 back and Early Access competition?

Pages

robocub's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 20/04/2014 - 18:41

shane wrote:
Share it with a friend - and then wreck em' in a game of Fox 'N' Hounds ;)

Hi Shane,

I won the Early Access Prize Draw and that time i was also a backer. Got my key on Humble Bundle for Early Access which shows as $25 Tier and wanted to gift my $15 Tier to a friend. Humble Bundle does not allow me to do that. It doesn't give a key, there is just a button to redeem it on Steam but since i already have the game in my library it doesn't work.

How can i share it with my friend?

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 21/04/2014 - 20:59

Have you claimed the Humble page already? If not you should be able to pass the URL to the Humble page to a friend and then let them claim it on their email address and redeem the code. If you need me to un-claim the page, please let me know.

robocub's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 22/04/2014 - 20:27

shane wrote:
Have you claimed the Humble page already? If not you should be able to pass the URL to the Humble page to a friend and then let them claim it on their email address and redeem the code. If you need me to un-claim the page, please let me know.

Yes, unfortunately i claimed it already. Could you help me un-claiming it?

mengo's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 13/05/2014 - 14:21

if you buy the early access from steam will you get all those future DLC as well?

Errol's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Tue, 13/05/2014 - 15:09

mengo wrote:
if you buy the early access from steam will you get all those future DLC as well?

No.

:: You wanna build a snowman mod C:R? Get Flummery, the Carmageddon modders tool. ::
Making C:R mods happen since '14!

Pages

randomness