You are here

New home page!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
New home page!
#1 Submitted: Wed, 25/09/2013 - 17:24

Carmageddon has got a new home page! We've added some additional elements such as the most recent forum topics and quick links to our latest competition and for updates on Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Let us know what you think below or to report any issues!

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Wed, 25/09/2013 - 22:33

I like it, though I think the different sections are a bit too cluttered. Maybe ramping up their margin a bit would do the trick.
Other than that, the font for the update titles could be increased by a unit or too. "Ooh You Tees!" looks more like "Ooh You T88s!"

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 25/09/2013 - 23:18

I like the new overall cover page, the new updates i see with the humble bundle i almost forgot about since i receive the updates from there on there deals for both mobile and pc games :), I think the new page is sweet looks like you can find stuff better and i like the links to gog.com :P.

well done.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 26/09/2013 - 08:37

+1 to Espyo's comment.
Great move from the previous setup :)

I just also thought that the GOG title might not be explicit enough as to what it links to?
Could be CARMA ON GOG, but that's too long ofcourse. You get the idea. C1 FROM GOG? GET C1 ON GOG? etc.

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 26/09/2013 - 08:40

Thanks for your comments - we will be making some small alterations taking on board your comments. Starting with the small titles on the news images :)

randomness