You are here

Ooh You Tees!

• Topic locked

Pages

CatDamage's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 11/10/2013 - 09:25

Rashond wrote:
What I missed in the store (apart from I-Deal payments, a Dutch online purchasing system) was a nice Twister Shirt.

So here is it in word: Simply a front view of the car, from a low angle, in such away that the car looms over whom ever looks at it.

All this not to detailed, but still recognisable as the Twister, using the colours Yellow, White, Black and a few shades of grey(not all 50) possibly even read for indicators and the occasional blood spat.

Underneath you could place a witty text if you must, such as: "Screw You" "Hang on to your helmet" "Look out! it's A Twister" or something that is actually funny.

I don't really see any need for a print on the back, cause I only admire my front in the mirror.

Here something I drew in Paint, to prove that text is sometimes more useful than poorly drawn concepts.

hmmm... your idea reminds me a lot of my idea

I´ll eat your dog!

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 11/10/2013 - 13:19

Hey Guys!

A Quick Note to let you all know that the “Oh You Tees!” Competition is now closed! Thanks to all for the entries - they are all great and made us laff/gasp/wee with delight!

A poll has been created HERE and so it’s now YOU the community’s job to judge the winners! This will be up for 2 weeks, which means the closing date will be Friday 25th October. So tell your friends to GET VOTING! Because remember, every vote cunts!

Vote here - http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/poll/25708

Edited by: shane on Fri, 11/10/2013 - 13:19

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

• Topic locked

Pages

randomness