You are here

Ooh You Tees!

• Topic locked

Pages

Dark_Pontifex's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sun, 15/09/2013 - 15:36

I already missed the last competition, so this time I present you my t-shirt idea of the ultimate "plow-job".

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Sun, 15/09/2013 - 21:38

Dark_Pontifex wrote:
I already missed the last competition, so this time I present you my t-shirt idea of the ultimate "plow-job".

Damn that's some fucktastically epic stuff there man!

Psygineer's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 16/09/2013 - 16:57

How about something along the lines of that Minuteman scene in Watchmen with all the drivers before a race. Each one looking more maniacal than the last with Max sneaking reaching out the window to grab an elecro-bastard ray powerup. Something like that anyway, I know the ray is a car powerup, but still.

The other idea I think would be copyright issues, have a smashed police box with the Eagle driving away with a long scarf caught on it's bumper. Have the additional time pick up announcement floating in the air. (like +1:00 or something like that)

Edit: Added image links

Edited by: Psygineer on Mon, 16/09/2013 - 16:58

These Scissors won't be Running by themselves!

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/09/2013 - 15:08

Front:
Otis P Jivefunk pic from Carma 2 (high res, caddy and Otis himself), just like the Carma 2 pic (pink caddy on top left, Otis bottom right).
On the bottom of that: We're Back!

On the back of the T: Carmegeddon: Reincarnation

Just because everyone is doing regular cars and cows and peds and dozers and whatnot.
Plus, that was one of the best cars in C2, and a very iconic vehicle/driver pic for me.
:)

CatDamage's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 17/09/2013 - 16:05

my idea is similar to pontis. having the twister on the front (with a ped attached to his drill) and a sentence like: "the Twister, totally screwing you since 1997" or "CARMAGEDDON, screwing you since 1997"
i don´t know whats more funny

I´ll eat your dog!

Ray Murderiz's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 17/09/2013 - 19:35

my ideas are, a t-shirt that resembles what the carma 1 flagman wears with blood. and the carma logo in the back.

a t-shirt with shapes resembling animals (cat dog cow penguin) and tire tracks crossing them and in the back,
"carmageddon feeding the homeless since 1997"

in the front shadows or shapes that look like carma 3 cars. tnt or viper or mecha or all three with crosses on them and below: "dont get jived by impostors". and in the back the eagle the plow and the twister and below: "stick with the originals" and the carma logo.

and a tire being looked at its side with a rim that resembles the stainless logo. crushing a fox and a tiny robot.

i hope the third or the last one are not going too far. hope you liked the ideas.

Just another mexican madman

danydc's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Competition Winner
Submitted: Wed, 18/09/2013 - 06:21

well this is another idea for women t-shirt (maybe for men too) :P aaand it's a big heart of blood
that says "pedestrians need love too"

hope you like it! :D enjoy!
300x

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 18/09/2013 - 08:51

Sim, can you clarify how many entries are allowed for the comp, as some are posting multiple... I assumed it was one entry per person, otherwise I'd had posted the other designs I have!

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 18/09/2013 - 09:45

Hey Toxic!! I dont think we specified so please go ahead and post your other designs! would love to see them :D

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 18/09/2013 - 09:48

Simista wrote:
Hey Toxic!! I dont think we specified so please go ahead and post your other designs! would love to see them :D

Right! I've just got to find them now :-P

*edit* Found one!!!

Edited by: Toxic on Wed, 18/09/2013 - 09:49
  • Topic locked

Pages