You are here

Ooh You Tees!

• Topic locked

Pages

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 12/09/2013 - 19:14

This is the largest version I have of this tee, I lost the original when my hard drive went tits up a while back...

The text at the bottom reads 'except a solid granite powerup'

If I get some spare time I may knock up a bigger one...

*edit* Just realised... I've finally actually got round to entering a comp!!! :-o

Edited by: Toxic on Thu, 12/09/2013 - 19:15
panic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 12/09/2013 - 22:40

Blood tire track on right sleeve, 30 no sign from c1 intro, carmageddon reincarnation logo.

i'd totally wear this and so would you!

click for a slightly bigger version

Edited by: panic on Thu, 12/09/2013 - 22:41
doubledax's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Thu, 12/09/2013 - 22:48

"I was in the war!" then ... SPLAT!

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/09/2013 - 03:12

instantly knew what i'd want to see on a shirt (comes in black only) front:
"Those Who are about to die..."
back:
(checkered flag background) "We salute you" and then a carmageddon logo below it. maybe could do a collage with some of the drivers saluting instead of the checkered flag background too.

Toxic wrote:
This is the largest version I have of this tee, I lost the original when my hard drive went tits up a while back...

The text at the bottom reads 'except a solid granite powerup'

If I get some spare time I may knock up a bigger one...

*edit* Just realised... I've finally actually got round to entering a comp!!! :-o

toxic, i like your idea, but maybe it should look like the person was going to write a good hard fucking and crossed it out to write trucking. :)

Edited by: Too-DAMN-Much on Fri, 13/09/2013 - 03:13

"if he smiles, start running"

"keep asking stupid questions"

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/09/2013 - 09:43

Too-DAMN-Much wrote:
toxic, i like your idea, but maybe it should look like the person was going to write a good hard fucking and crossed it out to write trucking. :)

I was being subtle... for a change :-P

Deadhart's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Sun, 15/09/2013 - 12:23

Here's a simple one....

There are the original Eagle/Hawk headlights and grille seen on the front, and taillights and exhaust in the back. If possible, there would be a gray stripe on both sides to simulate the bumper, and of course it should be in availible in red and yellow... maybe even the other colors. Heck ye know what when I gots the time I's gonna draw it.

EDIT

Okay did it, now here go images. I put them in spoiler so they don't eat up so much post space:

Spoiler:
Base Black
Front

Rear

It was said that the base color should be black so here it is

Variant Example: Red
Front

Rear

Here it's in true color, Red, just like the original Eagle. The whole thing could be technically availible in Yellow, Blue, Green and White, like the Eagle/Hawk variants, a mentionet above.

Upgraded version: Bloody Black
Front

Rear

Honestly, after I finished it the plain black variant looked boring to me so I spiced it up a bit. This one looks best just in black.

Also, maybe small Carmageddon logo on front / Stainless on rear could be added, but dunno where.

Edited by: Deadhart on Sun, 15/09/2013 - 12:29
Vash Beeblebrox's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/09/2013 - 14:05

I don't care if this idea is a winner I just hope it gets made! Because I really just want to buy one!

Basically, this exact angle / image of the original Caddy Fat Cat, best Res possible of course, printed so it's the outline of the car without the gray background, directly on the black shirt, also without the mugshot of Otis. With nothin but the word Carmageddon underneath it, all red and doomy as seen in the opening screens.

I WANT THIS SHIRT SO BAAAAAD
I'll drive over puppies and kittens for it

Too-DAMN-Much's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/09/2013 - 22:05

Toxic wrote:
Too-DAMN-Much wrote:

I was being subtle... for a change :-P

tsk tsk, i actually kinda liked your idea too.

"if he smiles, start running"

"keep asking stupid questions"

trolling is apparently anytime your opinion is different than mine, i'll also accuse you of baiting if you refuse to change your opinion by force.

Screftal's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 14/09/2013 - 21:24

I thought lets'give it a try .

Maybe With Reincarnation on the back ??

Edited by: Screftal on Wed, 18/09/2013 - 19:59

danydc's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Competition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 14/09/2013 - 22:21

hello! :D my concept is the cows and well the idea is the phrase "MEET THE COWS" but the bloodstains
make it look like it says "MEAT THE COWS" (funny huh?) hahah and.. you know.. the dead cow silhouette,
the wheel tracks, blood, fun, red color.. it's carmageddon! :D hahah hope you like it guys! (the little cow on the back reprsents... a cow :D)

1756x

MOO!

• Topic locked

Pages