You are here

New Russian Store!

Pages

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 499
Submitted: Wed, 31/07/2013 - 15:50

shane wrote:

Yes, we plan to expand the store

and the bags too?

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Posts: 1275
Submitted: Wed, 31/07/2013 - 16:00

hazardic wrote:
shane wrote:

Yes, we plan to expand the store

and the bags too?

I'm afraid I've just taken a look through the available products and there doesn't appear to be any bags like we have in our other stores.

xodiak's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Posts: 1
Submitted: Thu, 01/08/2013 - 13:35

good news.

whaiting for other products

hazardic's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 499
Submitted: Thu, 01/08/2013 - 17:32

shane wrote:
hazardic wrote:
shane wrote:

Yes, we plan to expand the store

and the bags too?

I'm afraid I've just taken a look through the available products and there doesn't appear to be any bags like we have in our other stores.

damn.. too bad

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Posts: 1275
Submitted: Tue, 20/08/2013 - 15:30

We've just updated the Russian store to include more designs currently available on our UK and US stores, including the 'Vlad - Annihilator' and 'Val Hella - Cleaver' t-shirts.

DimazzzZ's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Posts: 4
Submitted: Wed, 21/08/2013 - 14:52

shane wrote:
We've just updated the Russian store to include more designs currently available on our UK and US stores, including the 'Vlad - Annihilator' and 'Val Hella - Cleaver' t-shirts.

Thanks, good job!

Just one question: why men's shirts hasn't some sizes? I need L or at least M, but all men's shirts are XXL or bigger ("Keep Carma" has S size, huh).

P.S. - btw, women's shirts has all sizes. Hoodies too. Mostly.

UPD: I see... it is depends on type of T-shirt, sizes provided by store, not SG.

Edited by: DimazzzZ on Thu, 29/08/2013 - 21:01
EvilJew's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Posts: 35
Submitted: Fri, 24/01/2014 - 13:15

Sure, Russia gets special treatment merely for being some fifty times as populated and expansive as Israel.
I'm tempted to Godwin myself off the forum for a very cheap and personal lol, but no. I troll because I'm jealous, as the shirts and jackets are amazingly hot :)
Sorry for my prolific spammage

Edited by: EvilJew on Fri, 24/01/2014 - 13:17

Wait, was that quote a spoonerism?
M.I.N.D B.L.O.W.N

Pages

randomness