You are here

FArt Attack

• Topic locked

Pages

ronxx83's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 07/08/2013 - 12:06

Hayai Mesu

A young japanese woman that got injured during a race.
After receiping some braindamage, Hayai turns psychopathic and decided to tune her new car for her next set of race competitions. Now she just smash everything and everyone that gets in het way.

Kyoki (blood thirst)

top speed: 240 km/ph - 160 mph
0-100 km/60mph: 4,2 seconds

This is one fast machine, easy to handle and more easy to break.
Try not to crash it and don't start a fight with the big guys.

The car is based on the daihatsu copper

Edited by: ronxx83 on Wed, 07/08/2013 - 12:16

ronxx83's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 07/08/2013 - 12:22

I decided to use some really pictures and create a new driver and car out of it. the pictures are not mine.
But because I changed them I guess there is no copyright on them anymore because I add some changes.
I came on this idea after I seen the copper drive around the streets some other day.

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 07/08/2013 - 13:02

ronxx83 wrote:
because I changed them I guess there is no copyright on them anymore because I add some changes.

That's not really how copyright works ;-)

ronxx83's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 07/08/2013 - 17:06

Quote:

sssst, if you don't tell, I won't either......

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 07/08/2013 - 18:02

ronxx83 wrote:
Quote:

Too late! I've just been on the phone to Mr Copyrightman, of the copyright office, and told him all about you... he said you're very naughty! :-P

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Thu, 08/08/2013 - 01:24

Alright, my original post was kind-of a joke :P, here's my Real submission, I drew it throughout today on photoshop. (worktime: 8 hours)

Full-size image (1861 by 1063 pixels)

The Hawk mk.2 from the splat pack is such a cool car, here's a stock version. :)

(August 15 2013 Edit: changed my submission once again, hopefully this time for the last time, it's right here: Direct Forum Link)

Edited by: FatCat on Thu, 15/08/2013 - 11:04
ronxx83's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 08/08/2013 - 08:44

Toxic wrote:
ronxx83 wrote:
Quote:

Too late! I've just been on the phone to Mr Copyrightman, of the copyright office, and told him all about you... he said you're very naughty! :-P

Am man... not again sitting on the naughty seat for 5 minutes. Thanks a lot.........

HYLK's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 08/08/2013 - 08:49
Edited by: HYLK on Thu, 08/08/2013 - 08:51

GOD must have been stupid when he created all, stupid like me, hey.. maybe im GOD?

CzechDeath's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Sat, 10/08/2013 - 15:31

bigger: http://imageshack.com/a/img687/371/23l5.jpg

This racing machine is powered by small nuclear reactor constructed by nuclear physicist Dr.Zweistein, who is as unstable as the heavy core of his unussual power supply. But he is so far the only one who has the stones, as his last name suggests, to drive it. This vehicle is designed to run forever as submarines and other NP machinery, unless ofcourse wasted,in which case, shelter or escape far away may be required to survive if whitnesing sutch event. Nuclear core overload will very propably cause rather local, but still pretty mighty nuclear blast and it is not advised to linger at ground zero, when that heappens. Other than that, this technology of tomorrow packs a punch of pure energy, or perhaps clean energy ?
Eight wheels, provide reliable support as well as manuverbility, for this slightly heavier pice of machinery that was never really meant to be used as automobile propelent. It picks up pace slowly, but it looses it in same fascion, which is postive thing, if faced by opponent unwiling to remove him self from the path to victory. Due to this unstopable nature at it's glowing performance, dr.Zweistein named it:Con-CERN as tribute to hydron collider CERN.

Shit is about to get scienscy.

Edited by: CzechDeath on Sat, 10/08/2013 - 15:31

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 09/08/2013 - 01:37

CzechDeath wrote:

This is amazing, oh my word, it's beautiful and i hope it makes it into C:R in some way, shape, or mod. You are a super talented artist dude, i cant believe how wonderful and creative that car is!

Edited by: FatCat on Fri, 09/08/2013 - 01:42
  • Topic locked

Pages