You are here

FArt Attack

• Topic locked

Pages

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
FArt Attack
#1 Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 08:33

Helllooooo! Sim here! , I’m back from my holiday with a brand new skin colour AND a Competition for y’all :D

Me, Nob & Shane have been looking at the Reincarnation section of Carmageddon.com and have been planning on giving it a major overhaul ASAP. We know it needs attention, and we feel there are lots of things hidden on the site - in the forums and blogs for instance - that might be missed by the average visitor, so this section of our site is under reconstruction atm, and you will be seeing a much more busy and up-to-date area in the not too distant future (we will let you guys know when it goes live, in an update).

So yes, this is a big overhaul with lots of cool stuff planned, and part of that plan involves having a Big FArt (Fan Art) area where you can view fan art collated from the forum & from competitions (for example, the “Deface Me!” competition entries are currently hidden in the actual thread and they are so brilliantly funny they shouldn’t be hidden!!). So we will have a nice gallery that can feature this stuff for all to see, easy as pie like.

Read the full competition and terms here

And remember, only ONE entry per person and it must be your own creation!

Edited by: shane on 22/04/2014 - 10:13

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

drvannacut's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 10:12

This is my entry for the FArt Competition.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Being fired from the Grand Mercy Hospital because of his so called unorthodox and dangerous methods and left by his wife which took all his money for her new live on Hawaii with her young callboy Gonzalez, Dr. Vannacut became somewhat what we might call criminally insane.

He stole an ambulance car from a running rescue mission with still a patient inside and modified it with whatever he found in the local hardware store to a deadly no-mercy machine and named it Throatrunner DS. (This is a mix of names, as the original model design is based on a Citroen CX Estate; The six-wheeled version was called „Loadrunner'; and it's predecessor was named „Citroen DS")

He applied basic ground spikes to the front bumper and rasped 'ern down to shark teeth sharp spears.
Under the very front of the car he attached lawnmower blades to make sure no one will stay in place once stuck on the spears.

the doctor is in

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 11:06

I just saw the compo a verry short while ago, pleased your back in action there sim im not sure what i think of all the fan art being in one place maybe under sub headings like what they where for to find the images easily ?.

I dont know what to do yet but ill think of something lol. Btw batwick uploaded short video to youtube would have liked to have seen a bigger vid but 2 cars overtaken good vid :).

drvannacut im not sure personally of the name of the car but your art style rocks good luck.

MickiMatsu's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 12:10

The Competition mentions that posting old stuffs is allowed, but I'd feel lazy if I just reposted the Eagle Lego car I made, but I honestly have nothing else lying around, unless I went ahead and drew something right now'ish..!

P.S.
@drvannacut

That looks great as heck, and I love the name of his car :D

Edited by: MickiMatsu on Fri, 26/07/2013 - 12:11

A true genius does not need boundaries such as 'common sense'

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 12:21

lemonrev wrote:
I just saw the compo a verry short while ago, pleased your back in action there sim im not sure what i think of all the fan art being in one place maybe under sub headings like what they where for to find the images easily ?.

Hey there Lemonrev! yea, I Think we are looking to use Tags to ease navigation :)

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

drvannacut's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 12:30

Thanks @MickiMatsu and @lemonrev!

Did some more artwork actually as being a great fan with alot of ideas , but found picturing myself in this comp would be the best!

Edited by: drvannacut on Fri, 26/07/2013 - 12:34

the doctor is in

ricar's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 15:43

Hi everyone! First post ever... here's my entry for the FArt attack compo. Made from scratch based on the making of video.

AdamtheClown's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 15:56

Well, fuck. This could take a few weeks for me to make something somewhat decent, and there's already great competition.

FatCat's picture
I was in the War!
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 16:30

Hey, it's me FATCAT, you might know me for my boring last-gen art skills featured in the Carma forum every here and then. Such as here and here and there

But this time, I'm getting serious and culminating all the years of fine arts training to bring you a masterpiece that emcompasses every skill of mine at their prime.

I bring you...

My masterful submission

(august 07 2013 edit: hahaha, well, the joke has run its course, I've posted my actual submission to the contest on page 3 of this thread :) )

(August 15 2013 Edit: changed my submission once again, hopefully this time for the last time, it's right here: Direct Forum Link)

Edited by: FatCat on Thu, 15/08/2013 - 11:06
Zodape's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 26/07/2013 - 21:51

Crap, I would really love to join this, too bad where I live we are having a really bad time trying to import stuff from other countries due to some scumbag politician. I'm still waiting for the shirt I won from the Brand on the pun competition (about 2 years now I think). :(

lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 27/07/2013 - 00:48

This is just a few images, tryed to edit and make it good but i suc really bad lol oh well. good luck to the others :)

• Topic locked

Pages