You are here

Carmageddon Wiki

Pages

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Carmageddon Wiki
#1 Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 14:21

Update: the Carmageddon Wiki finally moved out of that disgusting host Wikia and into the official website! You can find a link to it at the top of any page.

The Carmageddon Wiki is the go-to place for all your informational needs! Be it because you forgot in which games a certain powerup appears, or you just want to sharpen up your knowledge on the puns in the Carmageddon franchise, the wiki has it all! Remember, a wiki can be edited by anybody, so if you spot a typo and want to help, by all means, dive right in! This is a place for the community, but also by the community.

(Old:)
Created... well, some years back, the Carmageddon Wikia is here to give you all the information about the games! You've got info on powerups, missions, everything! Now that Carmageddon has re-arisen, we're going to add a lot of new content.

So far, we have articles for almost everything, we're just missing info on the more obscure games. But that will be fixed sometime in the future. Additionally, I wouldn't bookmark that page just yet. I don't know if you know, but a year or so ago, Wikia changed their theme, to what is arguably... a mess. Almost everyone hates the current theme, and we might have to move to a different server, as Wikia is now a selfish ugly mess.
Anyway, if you spot an error, or have info to add, do it! Remember how wikis work: you don't need an account to contribute!

Edited by: Espyo on 01/08/2014 - 19:04

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

Mundano fan 01's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIP
Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 18:36

Thank you for this thread, Espyo. :)

- Mundano fan 01, from the Carmageddon Wikia. Z: 2008 - 2011.

Founder of the Carmageddon-Wikia!
!Bring the Murky Marauder back from the PS1 version!

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Wed, 01/06/2011 - 18:51

With the new Carmageddon, a lot of people will come to the Wikia. We really need to clean some things up...

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Tue, 28/06/2011 - 23:57

Huh... we need someone who's an expert on custom levels to help out at the wiki. There are some problems with the differences between drones and accessories. We need someone who can detailedly describe drones and accessories on the wiki.

Mastro 666's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 29/06/2011 - 03:39

I dont like the term Accessory.
Read this: http://rr2000.toshiba-3.com/R4/wiki/index.php?title=Major_Plaything2/Carmageddon_2_editing_elements_and_glossary&printable=yes

Noncar: &XX Ej: &02lamp.ACT
Powerup: &£XXYYYY Ej: &280001.ACT Random Powerup
Static object: & Ej: &CHECPOINT.ACT

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Wed, 29/06/2011 - 11:50

Ah, so, in conclusion... Drones are the cars and the trains, whereas noncars are recognized in the game as accessories (by pressing Shift+5 in Options mode) and are just things you push around. Am I right?
If so, when you hit drones, do they become noncars/accessories? Because they go from moving objects to objects that can be pushed.

Tashita's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Thu, 30/06/2011 - 15:15

Thanks for that Wiki. I've learnt a lot of things there. :)

:(

panzermetal's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Tue, 26/07/2011 - 05:23

That wiki helped me a lot!

Dark_Pontifex's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 28/11/2011 - 12:07

..and it´s still growing!

Mundano fan 01's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIP
Submitted: Thu, 08/12/2011 - 01:27

Dark_Pontifex wrote:
..and it´s still growing!

Yeah! :)

Founder of the Carmageddon-Wikia!
!Bring the Murky Marauder back from the PS1 version!

Rentless Monkey's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Competition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 08/12/2011 - 07:28

God, I remember the old days when that wiki was pretty scarce. I also remember I uploaded a couple of car images back then. Good to see the old girl in such a fine shape. :)

Pages