You are here

Will you support Android 4's native gamepad API?

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 23/05/2013 - 14:24

Hey all, thanks for your comments and suggestions on Game Pad support. Future updates are being planned, to include support for an ever-widening range of phones, tablets and input devices.

HansSchmucker's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 24/05/2013 - 13:02

shane wrote:
Hey all, thanks for your comments and suggestions on Game Pad support. Future updates are being planned, to include support for an ever-widening range of phones, tablets and input devices.

Shane, it would be great if you could release a beta-version this time around, which is really the only way to test with all combinations of device and gamepad. There's already a free version of Carma which would be perfect for testing and would free you from worrying about how to do this with Google Play... you could simply post a link to the plain APK without having to worry about piracy, since it's the free version anyway.

Edited by: HansSchmucker on Fri, 24/05/2013 - 13:03

crecker's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 25/05/2013 - 13:13

Great to hear! Cant wait to play it on my TV Screen!

zxbreak's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 11/06/2013 - 06:46

shane wrote:

Glad to hear this. I own a Mini Android PC, those small devices you connect directly to TV and use with keyboard/mouse. It obviously doesn't have touchscreen, anyway as the hardcore Carma lover I am, I downloaded the free game anyway and played it with mouse (pressing one control at time, hard but not impossible!!) and it runs smooth and looks really good on a BIG tv screen.

So I can't wait you release gamepad or keyboard support in order to play properly on my device!

Keep up the good work!!!

muppet's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 11/06/2013 - 13:31

OMG!!!!!! i gonna freak out.. carmageddon the first "race" game i ever played...
and now on my OUYA....

i hope the update comes soon

thumbs up guys..

(sorry for my english )

Porpoise Hork's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 17/06/2013 - 19:54

Counting the days till I see of on my Ouya dashboard!

ahrmageddohn's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 10/07/2013 - 19:02

Any news about this?

MadCat's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 27/07/2013 - 20:15

Hi,

any updates about an OUYA-version/gamepadsupport?

see ya,

MadCat

crecker's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 05/08/2013 - 14:27

Any news?

ahrmageddohn's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 06/08/2013 - 20:37

Mhn, maybe vacation time. Hope an update is coming soon.

Pages

randomness