You are here

Special VIP Guest Ten K Ken from Cancun!

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Special VIP Guest Ten K Ken from Cancun!
#1 Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 17:09

Hello! Sim here with another blog for ya! It’s been so hectic here that (as usual) I forgot to do a blog about the latest news and happenings here at Stainless Games!

Read the rest here

Edited by: shane on 15/12/2012 - 23:50
polk147's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 18:25

He seems to be a nice guy.

I Wish e chossen a nice sports car, maybe Twin Mill made by Hotwheels

Fuel's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 18:32

Neat little update there. Ken seems like a laugh :-)

First thing I thought of when I saw that blurred photo though was Ferrari P4/5. Don't know why just.. yeah.

I did notice a non-blurry image of A car in one those later photos. Looks a bit like a old hot rod from the back view or maybe a le mans car from the front.. it's a little difficult to tell even though it's not blurred out.

RMJ's picture
RMJ
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 18:43

Ken needs to stop playing Street fighter ken in the real world and break hands :P

Man its such a drag having you hand in that stuff, broke mine not long ago. You really find out how much you use 2 hands, when you suddenly only have 1.

Definitely cool to watch! :D only wish i could afford that much, most be badass to get to visit the Carmageddon HQ!.

Donatello's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 18:43

Ken is a good looking guy and that is coming from a guy who is not gay. Nobby on the other hand is almost as ugly as me. :)

You can run, but you'll only die tired.
lemonrev's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 19:27

thanks for the update there sim great to see another fan walking in and haveing fun, The ground floor and all your play meterials lol are i hope just for relaxation and to let go off a few rounds of laughs ? lol, I do wonder though what you where thinking when you posted your doodle on Ken's arm :P.

Good to see that everthing there even you sim and others take a light hearted approch to things even when you have to kuckledown and do some work as well :).

Duel screen for work great i just think are you programming or watching usb tv ? lol could do both with duel screen.

Thanks once again for the small update will be waiting for more :).

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 20:46

Hehe I'm not surprised about the cast. Typical Stainless *rolls eyes*

Ten K Ken, wow! Much respect, both for having that kind of cash to spare & for giving it to Stainless. I look forward to meeting your digital alter ego in a head on collision at 200mph :)

Thanks for another amusing update sim!

D1E9A7T8H's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 21:03

Nice to have a Belgian in your studio and in-game for us. A word of advice: never try beating Belgians in drinking contests: we have the best and strongest beers in the world, so keep trying.

The blurred picture was imo. a lamborghini: pic taken from behind, maybe reventon?

Anyways, hoping to get my hands on CArmAGeDDon R. very soon, 'cause lets face it the orignal looks like sh*t on a modern display... That's why one should keep his old displays...

Now get on with it!!

Love y'all!

GeneralAtrox's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 21:22

I am curious to his reason for donating so much! =D

Can anyone elaborate on this?

I don't usually pledge £6,200 to computer games everyday :)

Dave3d's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 22:02

Nice update!

Although, I am jealous of Ken, I must admit.
Not because of having the money to donate, or getting his own car and image in game.
But, for having met, and hung out with, Sim.
:)

Must have been a great time, as everyone looks like they have genuine smiles, and not just the fake 'taking a picture' smiles.

TurboDonkey007's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 22:38

Ken is dreamy

meh

Pages

randomness