You are here

C:R backer site now live!

Pages

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
C:R backer site now live!
#1 Submitted: Fri, 07/12/2012 - 15:23

Quick update with regards to your backer information! As you know, we sent out the Kickstarter surveys recently which most people have filled in and sent back to us. However we still need to get information from our PayPal backers and a number of people also emailed in needing to change info they sent in the survey or inform us that their reward on Kickstarter was incorrect and they couldn't access the correct survey to fill in.

We've now completed our Backer site to allow you to login and provide this information or correct any details! This means you can update responses like your shipping address up to the point we start sending out the first batch of rewards.

The site will also provide a breakdown of your rewards for the tier you pledged for. We will be inviting people into the Backer site in batches. You should receive an email with details on how to get access soon. This process should take a few days to get everyone in (Kickstarter backers will start to get invites early next week) so if you haven't had an invite this time next week, please check your junk mail folders and if you've still not received the email, let us know!

All Kickstarter backers on $25 or more should have now received their free redeem code for the original Carmageddon Max Pack on GOG - if you are still missing your code, again please let us know!

That's it for now! nobby will be posting an end-of year Update very soon, with the latest news of progress on the game!

jac_goudsmit's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 07/12/2012 - 15:24

Stupid question perhaps but... WHERE IS IT?

===Jac

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 07/12/2012 - 15:28

Quote:
You should receive an email with details on how to get access soon. This process should take a few days to get everyone in (Kickstarter backers will start to get invites early next week)

PayPal backers are currently being imported now, and this will be followed up with Kickstarter backers early next week.

Celebratory_Jiggly_INALD's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 08/12/2012 - 20:01

jac_goudsmit wrote:
Stupid question perhaps but... WHERE IS IT?

I'm pretty sure the link will be in the invitation. The lack-of-link here is probably deliberate.

-"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk"!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 10/12/2012 - 16:28

Kickstarter backers are now starting to receive invitations in batches. All backers should have an invite by the end of the week. If by then you've still not had an invite, please check your junk mail folder - if it's not there let me know!

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Thu, 13/12/2012 - 16:00

Mine came through and I'm signed up now. Sorted out my failed SteamID too. Yay.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Thu, 13/12/2012 - 18:29

All invitations have now been sent out. If you've not yet received your invitation email, you can try to request a new password from http://backers.carmageddon.com using the email address you used to back with (Your Kickstarter account email, or PayPal email address). If this doesn't work, please get in touch!

Edited by: shane on Thu, 10/10/2013 - 08:52
Seadee's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 23/01/2013 - 11:53

im sure i paid 25, but now i check my emails im not sure if i did or not, can you verifiy if im supposed to have the GOG code or not, if i am supposed to.. then wrangle a cow and get it to splat the code in my email!

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Wed, 23/01/2013 - 12:00

Seadee wrote:
im sure i paid 25, but now i check my emails im not sure if i did or not, can you verifiy if im supposed to have the GOG code or not, if i am supposed to.. then wrangle a cow and get it to splat the code in my email!

Please check your inbox - you should shortly receive an email with your GOG code in.

p.s. no cows were harmed in sending that code - or so I think :)

TheVirus's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 13/05/2013 - 16:44

Is it possible to be a backer even though the KS campaign finished? I, sadly, did not know of it until I saw the release on Android. I absolutely love the game and franchise and would be honored to back it.

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 13/05/2013 - 16:48

Yes, you can still pledge for Carmageddon: Reincarnation using this link - http://www.carmageddon.com/paypal-pledges . We only have one available tier which provides a digital copy of the game on release.

Pages