You are here

How to you win a race by killing all pedestrians?

Pages

doubleteamgary3's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 25/05/2013 - 03:45

Carmageddon is another awesome car bully in the street that never what it hits since it has a part of the game and you can be get all points. However the question above is how to kill all pedestrian? I think I cant answer that one without destroying any pedestrian. For me it is very impossible because this is a rouge car.

Edited by: Espyo on Sat, 25/05/2013 - 12:05
HansSchmucker's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 25/05/2013 - 09:04

Great... we've got a spam bot. Am I blind or is there really no report button on this forum?

Espyo's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModerator
Submitted: Sat, 25/05/2013 - 12:06

I'm afraid there isn't any report button. But the mods usually catch these spambots after a bit. They're easy to spot: links are shown in red!

I'm Espyo from the Carmageddon Wiki!
I'm currently working on a fangame engine for Pikmin games.

Su's picture
Su
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 01/06/2013 - 19:13

Downgrade your OFFENSE powerup to first version and opponents will be wasted less often (;

Edited by: Su on Sat, 01/06/2013 - 19:13
GeOs's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/12/2013 - 10:30

I managed to kill all peds only once about 10 years ago :) It was just of curiousity. So I spent about an hour or so to reach all peds on the map (one of the coastal maps). I had 50000 credits bonus. Not very large difference in comparison to 20000 of bonuses when wasting all the opponents. Of course, I drove Stella Tuna's car ;)

P.S. OOops! Necromancer in-da-house :))

Edited by: GeOs on Fri, 13/12/2013 - 10:30
C2S's picture
C2S
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPPayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 13/12/2013 - 22:00

Yep, downgrading offensive is a good way to ensure the opponents stay alive.

For those interested, I have recorded two videos where I finish the race by killing all peds, driving the red eagle. :)

By the seacythe
Maim street

Matrix's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 04/01/2014 - 23:39

I admire your driving ability and method of wasting all the peds without using the Pedestrian Wasting Cheat Car (Electric Blue, would have probably given Die Anna too much of a 'buzz' to drive properly anyway)

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Sun, 05/01/2014 - 05:33

Really? I dident think people would have such a hard time? done it a bunch of times, I figured maim street was the easyest place to do it, did it with the eagle once, electric blue a bunch of times, splat track too. boy this shows I got too much time on my hands huh? I use electric blue mostly tho. its kinda my shortcut way of doing it, cheating I guess, heh

Just drive avoid all opponents, should be plenty of time to kill all peds pretty easy... just takes a while

Ya know C2S, I never done it at none of the costal levels tho.. too lazy to find all the people on them, heh too many hi and low places.

Edited by: Mad_Maxine on Sun, 05/01/2014 - 05:35

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

blackdevil235's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 11/07/2016 - 03:26

Miss L wrote:
I am also having this problem. What is the electric blue car? I will be finished by wasting the opponents soon enough- but you have made me curious.

kids.. if you come far enough, i think level 13 maybe that you start seeing stella stunna

Pages