You are here

'Peds on map' powerup location

Pages

Regraham's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Fri, 02/11/2012 - 19:47

Costal Carnage,

the peds on map power up can always be found at this location.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8189/8148539499_e4c947f38c.jpg

Miss L's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 05/11/2012 - 05:58

Great- thanks - This is very helpful

captaintau's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 06/11/2012 - 01:14

And the same old problem. It's not the killing of ped's that's the problem, it's my opponents' determination to waste themselves by ramming me. I've even downgraded my "offensive" power up twice. Any other ideas?

ilgattobazilio's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 06/11/2012 - 10:28

captaintau wrote:
And the same old problem. It's not the killing of ped's that's the problem, it's my opponents' determination to waste themselves by ramming me. I've even downgraded my "offensive" power up twice. Any other ideas?

I use Stella's Electric Blue car to do it. So, I downgraded offensive to 1st lvl, and trying to not collide with these dummies.

I've got the "minecraft" achievement! It's not easy, rly.

daedos's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 12/11/2012 - 22:22

Arghh. The snow levels are ridiculous - three times now down to 1 ped left and just can't find him. The yellow can be impossible to see against the white. Pink dots anyone ?

The Urban Spaceman's picture
Piledriver
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 13/11/2012 - 01:39

I've attempted Fridge Racer once & fuck me. I think I'm gonna save all the snow levels till last. That's hardcore.

Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 13/11/2012 - 02:40

I did Fridge Racer earlier, I've also got Maim Street and Coastal Carnage done. I did the first two without Peds On Map, they were pretty easy. Fridge Racer was more of a challenge though even with Peds On Map power up, had to study the map a fair bit to find some of them. It would be torture doing it in any car other than Stella Stunner's car, driving on the frozen lake is tedious as hell.

TitvsCaivs's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 13/11/2012 - 14:45

It looks to be impossible to finish the game 100 %. Fridge racer and Chiller are impossible to complete, I remain with 3 standing pedestrians and can't either see or find them. In Mist me and I scream the Sun I had a glitch in which the last ped standing didn't die. I run them over!!! having Stella for my car and nothing. I had them run over by police and opponents because the ped was moving on the exact same line over and over. BTW, I'm playing on iOS but must be the same on PC with the glitches. Back in the 90's I haven't tried to complete the game, so I don't know i these problems are new or just reincarnated. Any ideas?

stygimoloch's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Tue, 13/11/2012 - 16:27

On the snow levels, don't forget about...

The underground sewer area.

The frozen lake.

The mountainside the bottom right of the map.

TitvsCaivs's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 13/11/2012 - 20:42

I did all those, but still, 3 guys are nowhere to be found. I ran out of time, which means it must have taken close to an hour wasted on finding the suckers.

Pages

randomness