You are here

Ghost pedestrian?

Pages

nobby's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Fri, 04/01/2013 - 14:16

Obviously my original reply to this thread was posted before we discovered the bug that Tina just linked to for you. Some things just slip through the net, no matter how much we test. So thanks for all the feedback, it helps us nail down these hard to capture bugs!

Although I should also mention that, because we had no way to edit the pedestrians' path data, we weren't able to fix peds who sometimes run through large accessories (barriers, containers etc.). I was able to delete peds, but all I got rid of were the ones that we knew couldn't be killed by Electric Blue. So there's still some occasions where, in a standard car, you might fail to see a ped who's currently hidden inside a large accessory. Sorry 'bout that!

I was in the war.

nstraz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 06/01/2013 - 02:41

Ok, I've gotten all the pedestrians on all the maps except for the snow level. I got the peds shown on map item but I just can't see where the last few peds are. Perhaps my eyes can't see glowing yellow dots on a white background. Are there any tips for this map?

Toxic's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Thu, 10/01/2013 - 14:00

I remember something similar in C2...
In Beaver Woods, with peds showing on the map, there'd be little yellow dots INSIDE the small hillocks round the rail track near the river! I'd drive round and round unable to get to them... then they'd appear, wandering around as if they'd been there all the time and hadn't just walked through solid rock like some kind of David Blaine/Copperfield or Paul Daniels (though I don't think he'd do that sort of thing, it'd spoil his sparkly waistcoat) :-P

Right, you can get back on topic now :-D

Luiggig's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 15/09/2015 - 21:27

I am having the same issue described by nstraz.

In the snow levels I am always 2 peds from completion. I thought of the yellow indicators overlapping with the green track lines, but after several passes (very slow and looking all around) still nothing.
I have also stood looking at the map for 5 minutes very close, checking each pixel that might look like a yellow dot and still nothing.
Seems to be that the 2 remaining peds are just hidden or something.

The three snow levels (kill all peds) is the only stuff left to reach 100% completion.

Im playing in Android 4.4.2

Any hope?

Pages