You are here

Splat pack

Pages

sexovic's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Splat pack
#1 Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 12:59

Will you create a splat pack edition? Or maybe you'll create some new cars, rig o'mortis for example, the best car ever IMHO...

Edited by: sexovic on 22/10/2012 - 13:03
Trent's picture
I was in the War!
Community VIPKickstarter BackerCompetition Winner
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 13:43

Nobby mentioned in another thread that if Carmageddon sells well on iOS then they will certainly try to get Splat Pack released as DLC and possibly even Carmageddon 2.

TwistedSandwich's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 15:11

Would be cool to have Carmageddon Splat Pack as separate game or with option to switch between Carma and Carma SP.
I guess that iOS Carmageddon already shows good sells))

TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG

Krisp's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 15:41

Would be cool, but i hope they fix the gamesave bug first.

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 17:10

If I'm not mistaken, they don't have updated Splat Pack assets. The updated C1 ones they used came from the 2005 Gizmondo port so they hadn't to waste their time with that for the mobile port. And thus I suppose a SP port would actually take longer to make, would involve more resources?
The same goes for Carmageddon 2. And the fact C2 is more complex than C1 too... Yeah C2 would take a lot of time in comparison to SP.

So they must be sure of their move I guess, be sure that spending time on these titles will garantee more money for the C:R project.

Krisp: they are already working on it :)

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

captaintau's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Wed, 20/02/2013 - 17:28

Just giving this thread a < bump > in case there's any update. I'm craving the Splat Pack.

Breakin&#039;Benny's picture
Piledriver
Submitted: Wed, 20/02/2013 - 18:30

Well, if you can't wait for Splat Pack FUNSIZE I suggest you deal with it by playing that GOG edition for now

cr4zyjay's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 13/05/2013 - 22:54

i think the splat pack for both droid and iphone should just be built into the game as it is and updated. then they can just lock it out unless it's paid for. some other apps do this by locking away certain features unless you pay for it.

Checkpoint's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 20/09/2013 - 00:44

Another bump for this idea. If splat pack or even totally new levels are released as an IAP its an instant buy for me.

Maybe after reincarnation is done stainless can think about it.

MOV_Games's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 24/09/2013 - 21:32

I'm pretty sure when Reincarnation's done everyone won't really care for a re-release of a game they have most likely played before.

EvaUnit02's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 28/09/2013 - 16:12

No. Successors/sequels existing absolutely do not kill many people's desire to revisit classics.

Pages

randomness