You are here

Deck the Hall!

• Topic locked

Pages

Simista's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Deck the Hall!
#1 Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 16:26

HEY GUYS! It’s Sim the “Compo-setter” here again!

WHICH MEANS ITS COMPETITION TIME! To celebrate smashing through half a million downloads of Carmageddon from the App Store in a little over 24 hours, we’ve come up with a competition to highlight one of the great new features we added to funsize Carmageddon.

That new feature is the Action Replay Recording/Youtube upload feature, and our “Hall of Maim” video gallery where the videos end up! As you post awesome Action Replay vids to Youtube, our website will sniff them out and pop them into the gallery for all Carma fans to see! Once the videos from the game are in our gallery of infamy, you can rate and comment on them. And we really want to see your cool/funny/amazing Action Replay videos! So, you probably guessed it already… We want you to create an Action Replay video and upload it to Youtube! Simple as that!

How to enter!
Simply post us the link to your video in the thread related to this competition! (you can post the link from Youtube, or from our Hall of Maim gallery).
We also need to verify that it is your video, so it is REALLY important that you add the competition title and your forum name to the video description, like this:
“Hall of Maim Competition: <insert your forum name>”

And that’s IT! What you waiting for? GO grab yourself Carmageddon on IOS and start uploading those videos!

On the 2nd November 2012, we will look at all the videos, and have a team vote for our favourite! PLUS! We are also going to give away another prize for the most voted video!! So make sure you tell your fellow Carmafamily, friends and followers to vote for you too.

The prize
The two lucky winners will receive exclusively designed skins for their iDevices! The design will be revealed soon – it’s SO exclusive we haven’t even DONE it yet!!

OH! And just so you guys know, both Carmageddon and Carma FREE offer the saving, editing and uploading of action replay videos! So it doesn’t have to cost you anything to enter. How FECKING COOL is THAT?

(BTW, the competition thread is for competition entries only. If you want to discuss the Hall of Maim or Carmageddon mobile, please find the relevant topics in the forum. Ta!)

Really looking forward to the thrills and spills you’re gonna capture for us to view. Happy Action Replaying, Carmafans.

Sim xxx

Edited by: shane on 28/11/2012 - 21:13

Keep Calm and Draw Cocks

timmy76's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 16:41

Hall of Maim Competition:RoadSweeper1989
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAW9AMcQ0Qo

kusanagi765's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 17:38

Hall of Maim Competition:Kusanagi765 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g0J8Hwt5nTk

randomObject's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 17:43

Hall of Maim Competition: randomObject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moBB9hZ59Fs

Raziel_BPN's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 23:17

EXTREME PINBALL, SIMPLY AMAZING XDDD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ero_TjVfcDk

meloman's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 19/10/2012 - 23:19
Screwy Louie's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 20/10/2012 - 00:40

Hall of Maim Comp entry: My Whole channel is devoted to carmageddon
My Channel bt if i had to chose one it would be "The Sign Said "NO STANDING" only because the name is a pun.
Thanks for reading and watching Sim or Nobby or Shane ect.
*edit My iDevice is iPod 4 gen

*SPLAT*...
"Anouther one bites the dust"

HigadillosColgando's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 20/10/2012 - 00:51
VicAnderian's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sat, 20/10/2012 - 05:44

Brakes?! My brakes are those who get in my way!

Chadwick's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 20/10/2012 - 07:34
fyzz08's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Sat, 20/10/2012 - 10:52
  • Topic locked

Pages