Pages

aveks's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 11/11/2012 - 20:31

:(

bhbohoh7's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Fri, 23/11/2012 - 05:08

I am profoundly frustrated with the support on this issue. The initially provided work around ( retrieve save while in airplane mode) worked sporadically at best. The "fix" in the most recent and only update had no discernable impact on the save game issue. Throughout, there has been a very unwelcomed arrogance on the part of the developers... as though the work around was simple and universally effective... as though the update solved the problem so thoroughly that only a numbskull would still have this issue. Here's the deal- you released a profoundly broken product. Own it. Fix it. Find "I'm sorry" in your collective vocabulary. I've lost hours of time that I enjoyably invested in the game. I've lost real life money on IAP. I should be your biggest walking advertisement. I am a university professor who wanted to feature Carmegeddon in my "History of Gaming" class. I wanted to buy one of your very creative t-shirts. In short, I wanted to let the world know what an entertaining and significant product you've got here. If this issue isn't resolved soon and if the attitude there doesn't change, I suspect I may go the other direction... posting in forums and letting people know "great game/lousy support." I can still be won back, however. A brief survey of reaction to this game online would suggest others have already decided they've had enough... I want you to succeed... please do better.

walk000's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Fri, 23/11/2012 - 06:27

bhbohoh7 wrote:
I am profoundly frustrated with the support on this issue.

Have to agree with you here. I don't play the game anymore. I got the game for $0 on the release day but I also supported the developer through kickstarter for the PC/Mac new version so I still feel shafted.

There seems to be a definite lack of acknowledgment that there is a problem with the IOS game.

PS: Am I the only one that is forced to reset his password every time I try to log into this forum?

piratx's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 28/01/2013 - 16:52

Anyone found a solution to this annoying bug? I've had to change my device 3 times and started over each time! :(

shane's picture
Community Manager
Stainless
Submitted: Mon, 28/01/2013 - 17:34

piratx wrote:
Anyone found a solution to this annoying bug? I've had to change my device 3 times and started over each time! :(

Hi piratx - have you updated Carmageddon to the latest version (1.2)? Also if you haven't already please submit a support request using the form on the following link: http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/support-request. We can then grab other information such as the device your using and iOS version.

piratx's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 28/01/2013 - 17:50

Thanks a lot shane! Just completed and send the support form!

Also I've made a thread on our greek Apple forums for everyone in my country with the same issue. =)

Miss T's picture
Stainless
Stainless
Submitted: Tue, 29/01/2013 - 10:16

Hello piratx, the following FAQ entry may help you:

http://www.carmageddon.com/funsize/support/carmageddon/21571

TwistedSandwich's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 09/10/2017 - 12:19

Greetings, guys!
I have a problem with Save Data. I upgraded from one iPhone to another and... I have no save games!((( Nothing. Same iCloud account, same Game Center account. New iPhone was restored from a 100% copy of old one... and no save data. I love Carma, but I want to have my save data. How can I have it?

TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG

Pages

randomness