You are here

Lost save game slots and Game Center

Pages

joe1234's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 02:41

Try as I might, this workaround has not worked for me thus far. I've restarted several times before learning about this workaround, and this latest lost game will not restore from Game Center. I have a rock solid wifi connection, and the GC welcome always appears when I start up the app. I hesitate to start yet another game. Very disappointing. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Uglysquid's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 04:28

After losing and recovering saves many times, now, I can say that the solution is to simply force quit the app, start it again, and there is a chance that it will be back. If it is not, try again. Seems about 50/50 in my experience. Airplane mode, rebooting, and Game Center don't seem to have any effect on the rate of success.

Hope this helps.

walk000's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 05:54

Workaround won't work for me. Both iPhone and iPod missing save game. Very annoyed.

King Mustard's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 13:50

Ditto. I have lost it many times now :(

Harmalarm's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 17:32

Same here, have lost my savegame. Unfortunately I have overwritten my save with a new one, because I wasn't aware I wasn't supposed to. Why... :(

TwistedSandwich's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 21/10/2012 - 17:51

Method fror taht topic has didn't heleped me. I've lost my savedata (but not Game Center progress). Bad bad and sh*tty annoyind frustrating bug. Please fix it! I'm really upset with that. Really upset.
PLEASE FIX ISSUE WITH SAVE DATA.

PS: Great Game! Super Game! But Save Data(((((((

TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG

Uglysquid's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 02:20

After finishing a race with all three win conditions, I got the error "you have been returned to the start of the game because your Game Center status has changed." I checked and was now logged in as guest. After going back to the main menu, it gave me the error again, and now I was logged in as me, and got the achievement. However, the save data is missing and none of the fixes are working.

Uglysquid's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 02:59

And now Game Center lost my achievement. I even have a screen shot of getting it, with the Game Center status error on the screen.

Uglysquid's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 03:37

Logged out of Game Center and found that my save is now on the guest profile.

Krisp's picture
Fluffy Bunny
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Mon, 22/10/2012 - 15:39

I tried this also Uglysquid. No luck. :-(. I'm really starting to fear that my save is gone for good. And i didn't even try to make a new one, since i lost the original one.
My save loss seemed to happen after i booted up the game on my iphone. I played it on ipad until then. But i didn't create a new game save on the ipad, when i saw my original save wasn't there.

Pages

randomness