You are here

Carmacars out of GTA sa stuff

Pages

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Sat, 08/09/2012 - 08:51

ya know what tt hats looking pretty cool, even tho I have just woken up, and my natural clock wont let me sleep even on a weekend.. everyones in bed and here I am on Carmageddon.com

Ok my only thing is, This is personally what Id do but you can ignore it if you want, I would make the body slightly longer possibly shorten the trunk, make it into a fourdoor and kinda get rid of the fins at the rear,
But thats just me :P I like how the front looks, are you planning a 3d fan, or just to use the carmageddon texture?

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 11/09/2012 - 03:52

planning on cobeling together a 3d fan and i was thinking of making the car 4 door but in c1 i always just modded the texture to be a 2 door always looked more natural to me for some reason... and i was going to remove the rear fins possibly or just scale them back a bit

Edit:
A little work done tonight hows it look... sort of a half between using the texture and 3d lol

also scaled the engine up a bit to be a lil over sized for the bay... its sposed to be mean and powerful yea?

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 11/09/2012 - 23:59

well technicly a double post its a diff car so give break :P

this one has less work done to it at the moment but the skin was the easy part... now all i have to do is mod the changeable bumpers and wing parts and maybe a new wheel model but hows it looks thus far?

Mad_Maxine's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Submitted: Wed, 12/09/2012 - 18:08

Nice skin there, My gta broke down months ago So I have nothing more than zmodler models,

Got to say I prefer the agent your doing but thats a pretty cool skin, so.. you going to do what I dident do? and upload these for the gta people to rage about?

My Cars/Peds/Maps/Skins: http://demontailmods.webs.com
View the comic game from start to finish: http://imgur.com/a/diaO6

uoɯǝp ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɥ ɐʞɐ - I am the Last Poster, the killer of topics. Fear me

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 12/09/2012 - 18:30

That skin looks good ZalDcaze, don't forget the sponsors :)

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 12/09/2012 - 21:24

@Maxine - i do plan on releasing these when finished and when all done as a total mod also
I had planned on the carma vehicles being modded variants of the stock gta vehicles so we dont have a ton of the carma cars running arround i donno how im going to do that with some tho such as lead pumper with missing grill n radiator

@Tosh - which sponcers i dont remember sponcers least none that can be read lol

Toshiba-3's picture
Velociraptor Fister
Community VIPKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Wed, 12/09/2012 - 21:54

Well I thought Tashita 1 had sponsors like Tashita 2!
Just got its name all over it and numbers, but no real sponsors.

Stuff like SUCK, WASTE'ED, ED 101, 10, 29, SHOK X

IMO if the texture size allowed it to look good enough,
Stainless would have probably added sponsors on the first one too?!

... and carmageddon add-ons at road reaction.

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 12/09/2012 - 22:06

Hmm now im gonna have to change the skin thnx for the refference image tosh
And you are probbably correct they would have put sponcering on the tashita if resolution was better

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Tue, 18/09/2012 - 22:53

alright ive ran into some texture troubles but here is the GTA SA Tashita with the front blade

and when i tried to fix texture problems:

I got it back to this recently i just need to figure out how to fix the codeing at the end of the texture name in zmod 2.2.2 although it changes it everytime i save (insert grr face and pissed off smilies here)

ZalDcaze's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Submitted: Wed, 19/09/2012 - 23:50

new vehicle again!

Valhella has now made an appearance!

(thinks I should consault someone for one on one tutoring in all things C2 related)

Pages

randomness