Faye Pratcam footage

• Topic locked

Pages

Mother Trucker's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Mon, 27/08/2012 - 16:08

Toshiba-3 wrote:
Don't always be so pushy and aggressive, MT.
Here it's just our good friend Shane sharing a video with the rest of us.
If you want quality updates, give Stainless enough time to progress on their project :)

It's their job you know, they're making a living out it, so they know what they're doing etc.
Nothing to do with being disrespectful towards backers or anyone, by the way.

Ok...

"The mother of all truckers, this little old lady has more than a zimmer frame to defend herself with. It's pensioner payback time..."

nesrulz's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Sun, 30/09/2012 - 18:12

Nice video! :)

Fr0nt's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Twitch ChampKickstarter Backer
Submitted: Tue, 09/10/2012 - 14:59

where is the video with tony, i believe somewhere in the kickstarter campaign it was mentioned the whiplash video was going to be released.

karpuz's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Fri, 09/11/2012 - 21:55

Shit thats so awesome Faye Morey is n1 like a boss !

MOOSE ON THE LOOSE

uraganotkirki's picture
Fluffy Bunny
Submitted: Tue, 25/06/2013 - 03:33

Everything I can say about the footage would surely be illegal in most civilized countries.
So to put it simply: she's gorgeous. Great, one-of-a-kind footage.

In other news: don't be pricks, enjoy the vid.

CORPSE PARTY's picture
Norman E. Carnage
PayPal Backer
Submitted: Tue, 25/06/2013 - 09:04

Ok, so what is this? Ah, its about 'I donated 25 bucks or more so I can boss around stainless developers not doing their job." Yeah sure. If I kickstart 10k yeah, I 'll probably get involve and see what's going on but not to the extent I will complain like I'm the boss or something. It's voluntary and they are working what we want to play and what we are not good at which is coding games. Anyone, and including myself should not act as if we own them. I'm not typing this to kiss stainless asses or make them feel good. This is just my personal opinion. If you work as a developer and I tell you not to take vacations cuz i donated 25 bucks, how do you feel? They need fun and vacations too like us, don't stress them out >_<

Well, that's all. To me the only problem about the developers is that they don't put too much blood and gore to the old carma games. I hope they fix this sad issue and make the gore meter overboard. \m/

Nisei's picture
Cunning Stunt Licker
Kickstarter Backer
Submitted: Sat, 29/03/2014 - 20:46

You're wrong corpse party. You're saying 1 person funding $10.000 should have more to say than 1.000 people funding $10. Why?
Fact is, they've received over half a million dollars from over 15.000 people. So because the amount of money is spread over so many people means "we" don't have the right to say what we'd like?
Yes, the 15.000 backers do own this game (in theory) but because of how kickstarter works the funders don't have much to say at all.
Imagine 1 company (or individual) had backed this project for over $600.000
Would you expect that company/person to say: "hey, do whatever you like guys, it's your money now" ?

farellfoxx's picture
Norman E. Carnage
Submitted: Thu, 28/05/2015 - 13:04

Love ya; Faye!

She was quite the looker... It looks like she had fun. I'm sure they all did; and Carmageddon was better for it!

I'm a wannabe modder; looking to improve!

My skins for TDR 2000: http://www.carmageddon.com/forum/topic/28683

Razor's picture
Piledriver
Community VIPKickstarter BackerModeratorCompetition Winner
Submitted: Fri, 29/05/2015 - 18:57

farellfoxx wrote:
Carmageddon was better for it!

Indeed, the prat cam was and still is a really unique feature.

For all of my Carmageddon stuff visit my site @ http://r.carmajunkies.com
Visit my retro gaming website @ www.retrogameshelf.com

• Topic locked

Pages